15. The Finale (Part 1)

Everybody was together now. Trapped in a room with their most feared enemy: Void Stiles. They were all poisoned with Kanima venom, sat in chairs unable to move.

Suddenly, Theo stepped in from out of nowhere, followed by Gally. "Well, well. Look what we have here." Theo laughed evilly. He walked past Lydia stroking her hair briefly.

"Gally? What are you doing?" Newt asked, his voice weak. He looked over to Gally who was stood behind Theo with his arms folded. He purposefully avoided eye contact with Newt and continued to follow Theo. "He promised me he'd turn me into a werewolf."

"Theo is a Chimera, he can't do that." Scott said. Gally tried to hide his shock. It became obvious to them that Theo lied about giving Gally the bite, he used him.

"Now you're probably wondering what I brought you all her for. Now the answer is simple. I came for a pack,  for the True alpha, the banshee, the werecoyote, the kitsune and the science experiments from the maze. I came for Void Stiles. And I succeeded..."

Someone patted Theo on the shoulder. He turned to see Stiles. He sniggered,  "Shut up." He said stabbing a needle into Theo's neck and injecting him with Kanima venom. He choked before dropping to the floor. Then the Nogitsune turned to face the others.

"Like I was going to follow orders from a Chimera like that." He laughed, "But obviously you are here for a reason, I am hungry. It's as simple as that." He wandered round the room with his hands behind his back. "Remember what I told you Lydia: I eat what you feel. And what am I? Do you remember what i said that night?" He looked to Lydia awaiting an answer.

"What am I Lydia!" He yelled angrily and impatiently. Lydia whispered in her chair and between her sobs said "You're insatiable." Scott looked to her as much as he could for the Kanima venom still hadn't worn off. "It's okay Lydia." He reassured her, hiding his own terror behind his voice.

He thought back to the time Stiles was first possessed by the Nogitsune and how he almost killed Allison. He shuddered away the thought and looked back to the present.

Stiles bent down besides Lydia's chair and stroked her face. "Back off!" Allison shouted furiously, trying hard to move.  Stiles laughed as everyone sat with tears in there eyes. "I can just taste the fear." He walked backwards into the view of them all.