7

At around 7 o'clock the next day, Stiles was sat on a sofa in Scott's living room, alone. Suddenly, Scott walked in, "They're here." And then, through the door came his old friends. Lydia, Malia, Liam, Mason and Theo. Each had a different yet all shocked expression on their face.

Malia was the first to interact with him. "Oh, my, gosh! Stiles." He stood up when it looked like she wanted a hug. She tightly squeezed him in her arms and Stiles tried to act happy too. However, really he was petrified. The girl gave him a peck on the cheek before stepping away, grinning from ear to ear.

Next to greet him was Lydia: she stepped forward slowly and softly smiled at him before too hugging him a little too tightly. "Are you okay?" She whispered in his ear still wrapped around him. Stiles thought for a second and said "I'm fine."

Then, Liam reached his arm out for a handshake which Stiles accepted. "It's good to have you back man". He smiled and nodded before he turned his head to Mason. Stiles reached out for another handshake but Mason stepped in for a hug.

Theo stood quietly in the corner and didn't greet Stiles like the others had done. After a few seconds of awkward silence passed, he took off his leather jacket and swung it over his shoulder. "Right let's go then."

"Go where?" asked a confused Stiles.

"To school." Theo answered grumpily without turning to face him.

"School?" Stiles whispered to himself, "Okay, school."
*****

The loud and noisy bell rang and a familiar looking teacher stood at the front. "Right class, settle down." he said. "I would like to take this time to welcome back Bilinski. Sorry, Stilinski.". Everybody turned to face Stiles but not many of them were smiling, welcoming faces.

As the day went by, Stiles got back into the routine of school. He wasn't as clever as the others due to missing two important years of learning but it didn't bother him much. He justed wanted to lay low for the day.

During the first break, he met with Scott at his locker. However they weren't alone. Scott's mother, Melissa McCall stood in her work clothes with her arms folded. "Scott! I cannot believe that you didn't tell me that Stiles's round this morning!"

She looked annoyed but in a humerous way, she changed her attention to Stiles, "Stiles honey, I've missed you so much, I would have seen you this morning but Scott didn't tell me. So I thought I'd drop by to see you..." The bell rang and it was time for next class. "You get to lesson boys, I'll see you after school."

After history and a boring lesson of mathematics it was time for lunch. Stiles caught sight of Lydia and followed her to find his other friends sitting round a table. He shrugged his shoulders and sped up to sit with them.

However, before he got to the table, he was stopped in his tracks by Theo. "Hey Stiles." He said smiling gently. "I'm sorry about this morning, I was just tired." Stiles was busy looking at Lydia sat on the table, "Sorry, oh yeah don't worry about it." Theo patted Stiles on the arm and they walked to the table together.

Once lunch was over, Stiles had English and Science which were also very boring. The final bell rang and Stiles planned to walk 45 minutes back to his house the boys and Teresa were at instead of his "real home with his dad. He looked around and more memories came to him as he saw things. He noticed the animal clinic where Deaton usually was, the hospital where Melissa worked.

After turning what seemed like a thousand corners, he came to a sudden stop. His head pounded. His vision blurred. His body became droopy and everything hurt. He grabbed for the fence to his left to keep him up but it was too late. He collapsed onto the floor. All went silent. All dark.