2

Finally, morning arrived and Thomas felt much better. He was woken up by Minho, as usually, forcing him to do his morning chores. He thought of telling them yet he didn't know how to start: "Hey guys, yeah my name isn't actually Thomas, it's Stiles. I can remember everything from my past and yeah, all my friends are werewolves and banshees." wouldn't work. Instead, he just got on and tried to forget about it.

Being busy seemed to distract him but he couldn't be busy forever. Once his chores were all finished, he immediately started worrying about the dream. Thinking about it seemed to make him extremely dizzy, causing him to fall into the chair which was perfectly placed next to him.

"Tommy, you alright?" someone said from behind him. It was Newt, he came over and pat Thomas on the shoulder and knelt down beside him. "You seem uncharacteristically quiet today, what's wrong?". Thomas decided it was best to tell him and get it over and done with. He looked down at Newt and a tear rolled down the side of his cheek.

"I had another one of those dreams again last night," he began. Newt' s face went from confused to worried. "My name isn't actually Thomas: it's..." he paused. He was worried about what Newt would think of him. Slowly, he took a deep breathe and carried on. "My name is Stiles, Stiles Stilinski. I remember everything before we were taken by WICKED and I don't know what to do." Tears began to stream down his face as he looked up at Newt.

Newt didn't know what to say. He wished he could comfort Thomas and tell him that it would be alright but he couldn't. Did Thomas want to go back to his past life? Did he want to stay here? Did he want them to call him Thomas or Stiles? What was his life like before the maze? Thoughts ran through his head until he eventually spoke.

"Tommy... Stiles, whatever you want to be called. It doesn't matter. You choose what you want to do. " he said sympathetically, "Go back to your old life or stay here with us, it's your decision. And even if you choose to go back to your past life, you would always be welcome here." He looked up at his friend, he had tears all down his cheeks and his eyes were red from all the crying.

"Thanks Newt, I'll think about it." Thomas replied, he got up and gave Newt a hug and jogged back up to his room so he could be alone for a while. He lay on his bed and just stared at the ceiling, thinking of what he could do. He could go back: meet (well re-meet) his friends and his dad. Or, he could stay with his new-ish friends, who were like family to him.

Meanwhile, Newt was downstairs, talking to Minho about Thomas. Minho didn't know how to react. He just stared at Newt, secretly hoping Newt would give him a clue on what to think about the whole situation. He wiped his long black hair out of his eyes and walked over to the kitchen. Thinking long and hard about what to do, he sat at the table and started fiddling with his glass of water, which he often did when puzzled.

Time passed and the house became strangely quiet as though everybody had found out about Thomas's dream. They all seemed worried and didn't talk to anybody else. It was quite a large house; it needed to be. Once they were out, they had been provided with everything they needed. After the trials, Thomas, Newt, Minho, Chuck, Gally, Frypan, Winston and Teresa all decided to stay together: they didn't know anybody else. Most of the people living there had died, but after escaping WICKED, Thomas had found a cure to save them all, but it was too late for so many.

After hours of awkward silence through the place, the doorbell rang for the first time.