11

Chuck sat on his bed silently. He felt lonely now that his best friend had got his life back. He didn't have anything to do so he decided he would try and make himself useful in the kitchen.

"Hi Frypan, can I help with anything?"

""No thanks Chuck, why don't you see if Minho wants anything?"

"Alright." He sighed.

Chuck left the kitchen and walked down the hallway, stopping at the door of the living room. Minho was on the phone to someone. He sounded angry.

"Dont you think I'd tell you if I knew?... No! You shuck face?... Tom, I mean Stiles, isn't... okay I'll go to the animal clinic! No, thank you, you shank!"

Chuck thought to himself about what might be wrong but shook it off as unimportant. The only thing he needed to know was something was up with Stiles. Actually, he heard Minho say something about the animal clinic. Maybe if he got there before Minho, he could help him.

Swiftly, he fastened the velcro straps on his shoes and made up some lie about going to the corner shop to Gally and left, headed for the clinic, where Stiles would be.

He thought long and hard on his journey- which took a lot longer than he anticipated- about how much he disliked calling his friend Stiles. He had always known him as Thomas and to call him that strange name felt stupid. He'd actually heard that it wasn't even his real name: his real name was some weird muddle up of letters that sounded even weirder.

Once he arrived, he went through the front door and the bell above it chimed a nice ringing sound. A man apparently called Deaton poked his bald head around the corner which made him appear like he was hiding something; that something probably being Stiles. "Who are you?" He asked nervous yet authoritively (but like is that even a word or am i making it up).

"I-I'm a friend of Stiles-- Chuck."

"Ah, I have heard of you. Right, come through here." He opened the gate to his left and Chuck waddled through slowly, closing the gate behind him. Round the corner, behind the door, he saw Stiles lay flat upon a metal, cold looking table. He appeared lifeless, almost like his spirit was going to rise out of his body any second.

Deaton was rummaging through his drawers when he pulled out a full medicine bottle and poured it into something. He then poked the large needle into the side of Stiles's neck and injected the medicine.

Immediately, Stiles shot up on the table and looked around in a state: half shock, half confusion. He acted as though he had no idea where he was or how he had gotten there, even though he was fully conscious the whole time. This didn't seem like a good sign.

"What happened to you?" Asked a nervous Lydia, who Chuck hadn't even noticed was there.

"I'm not too sure to be honest. I don't remember."

At that point, the door swung open and Minho entered the room.

----------------------

*lets all pray you guys actually enjoyed this and it makes sense*

*if you are reading this, thank you*