keith would be a great neko- pt 2

Start from the beginning

"I'm done eating," he declared softly, "Thank you for the meal."

He sees Lance opening his mouth to say something before it closes back shut as his eyes falls to something on his face.

Keith raises his brows his question.

Something in Lance's eyes sets an uncomfortable, foreign feeling on Keith. Endearment?

"You have a bit of.." He trailed off as he motioned a finger to his own face.

"Oh," Keith blushes. How embarrassing.

He licks around his mouth, ignoring the hungry look the other is giving him and looks up for confirmation.

Lance chuckles and shakes his head, grabbing a napkin and leaning forward. "Here, let me."

Keith watches his wide eyes as the man wipes off his face softly and slowly, before he lifts his eyes and they found themselves staring at each others' eyes. His heartrate quickens when Lance's eyes drops to his lips, knowing what is going to happen next but he found himself unable to do anything and more importantly, he found himself WANTING for Lance to kiss him so he can finally get a taste those lips.

Lance leans in slowly, lips parting just lightly before Keith realizes what he is doing. Fucking shit. He can lose his job. Even if kissing is allowed, but Keith knows he wouldn't be able to control himself after getting a small taste. In addition, he knows he has a clingy streak in him. Kissing Lance would probably make he feel like Lance truly likes him, when in reality he knows the only sole reason on why they were even talking right now is because Keith has no other job available and Lance is bored and looking for a quick good eyefuck.

The reality comes crashing down on Keith like an iceberg. It sets a painful feeling on his heart, but he knows that is how life work. It builds your hope up and up before crashing it back down.

He looks to the side, trying his best to ignore the hurt and confusion look on Lance's face. He probably doesn't get rejected by his thousands and millions of dolls, he keeps telling himself that, reassuring himself that he did the right thing.

"Sorry," Lance mumbles, sitting back down.

"It's fine. Just forget it ever happened."

Lance smiles, but it looks a bit sad. "Alright. I have to go now, sugarplum." He stands and fixes his tux.

Keith hates how the constant nicknames give him a warm feeling inside, but at least Lance isn't too hurt on his actions.

"Goodbye, Lance. It was nice meeting you."

"I'll come here again around next week."

Keith stops as he hears what Lance just said. He..wants to come back?

"You're...coming back?"

Lance nods, confused on the surprise look Keith is giving him. "Unless you don't want me to?"

"I- No!" Keith exclaimed, earning a small smirk from Lance. He blushes, composing himself, "I mean. No, I don't mind. You'll find the other maids far much to your liking than me."

Lance gives him another confused look, "The other maids?"

Now Keith looks confused. "Yeah?"

Something comes to Lance's mind as he finally realizes what Keith is talking about. He laughed, taking a step towards the now, standing Keith. Experimently placing his hand on his cheek and smiling when Keith subconsciously leans in towards the touch. He DOES look like a cat. He rubs his thumb on the cheek, shivering when Keith lets out a small sound in his throat that sounds like a purr.

"I don't want any other maids in here," Lance tells him softly, "I only want you. You're the best one here and I really like you. I'm not doing this because I have extra money I'd like to waste or just because I was bored. I admit, I had that intention when I first stepped in here, but when I saw you and your beautiful eyes, the only intention I had from then on was to make you smile and open up to me."

Keith's heart melts.

Fuck, he is going to cry.

"I-" he croaks out finally, unsure of what to say. There is so much he wants to say but he didn't know how.

Lance smiles, "You don't have to respond to me now. You can let your mind go and think about it first." Keith nods and mumbles quiet, "Thank you."

"And besides," Lance reminds him, "I'll be seeing you every week from now on. I'll make arrangements so that you will only serve me and no other man and woman and anything in between."

"Oh will you?" Keith smiles, bravely closing the gap between their bodies so that they are touching chests.

"Anything you want, I can afford it, babe."

Keith slaps his arm, earning an ouch of the other one. "I told you not to call me that." But he brings his arms around to wrap around Lance's neck, his lips only inches apart. Keith is freaking out on the inside, not really knowing what to do. But he does like Lance and Lance seemed sincere of his statement. So he figures out, what more can he lose? Even if he ends up heartbroken at the end, at least he still got his hugeass salary at the end.

Keith loves the surprise look Lance is giving him and decides to be a bit more daring, licking his lips before biting on his lower lip while staring at Lance's eyes in want.

When Lance finally leans in to finally kiss him, he pulls away, laughing at the disbelief face Lance gives him.

"Maybe next week?" Keith teases.

Lance growls, pulling the boy towards him by his hands and smashing their lips together, favoring the squeak that escapes Keith's mouth. The boy moving hands stop quickly as he closes his eyes. Lance tastes better than he imagined, Keith thinks to himself as they break apart to catch their breath before Keith takes Lance's lower lip in his teeth.

Lance's hands that are holding Keith's wrists let go and moves towards the waist, circling around it and pulling him closer if that is even possible. Keith's arms goes back around Lance's neck and their tongue move in synchronization.

They finally break apart, a string a saliva meeting his lips as Keith blushes.

"Well, that was unexpected," Lance breathes out.

"Unexpected, my ass. You literally attacked me."

"You seemed to enjoy it."

Keith pushes him out the door, "Goodbye, Lance!"  And closes the door shut, falling on his bum with his back against the door as he smiles happily, hearing a laugh from the other side.

He knows he's crossed a line he can never go back to, but he knows he's made the right choice.