Chapter 24

"What's wrong Sara?" Bill asked hugging me as well as Vidya.
"I remembered what happened with my parents. They didn't get into an car accident. They were victims just like me, just like every other innocent souls that had been taken by that b*t*h  of demon. I know what happened and what's going to happen. What I don't know is how I'm gonna stop it,or if I'm going to stop it." Vidya and Bill looked at each other then back at me.
"I'm totally lost." Vidya said.
"Like you said, you'll find out soon, what I mean." I told her.

      Approximately 2 weeks later

Today was the 21st of July. So far during the past days after that day dream vision thing, all Bill and mostly Vidya and myself have been doing is planning and doing the wedding. I was in my room getting ready. We were having the marriage in the garden in the back of the house that I recently found out. It also has an beautiful spring. Its like and spring garden. I had on my beautiful white Cinderella wedding gown/dress and my flat heels, since I'm pregnant and the white veil, also my hair was in a bun for the head piece. And also my make-up which is red lipstick and face powder and silver and white eyeshadow and black mascara and eyeliner.
I had a bouquet of red and white roses. Like the bouquet, the whole place them was in red and white roses.
It was now 2:55p.m. Time to walk down the aisle. I've invited Rachel and my so call mother in the wedding. But my mom (Mrs.Jemma) came as a guess. Rachel however came with her but didn't really spoke. She's been acting all weird during the past days.
"Ready to go, sis?" Vidya asked coming into the room. She looked beautiful as well. Her hair was long black and fallen back. She wore a red dress reaching half her thigh with a black netted stocking, a black flat heels since she was pregnant as well, red lipstick, black mascara and eyeliner and red and light black eyeshadow.
She wore jewelry to go with it. She looked like the other bride if you asked me.
"Hello!! Earth to Sara. Ready to go, it's about to begin?" She said.
"Yes..let's go then." I replied to her.
We walked downstairs and into the garden. Matthew was the best man of his brother, obviously and my maid of honor I wished it was Rachel but it was Vidya. I had no one to walk me to the aisles, so Vidya's husband Anil, said he'll walk me as an brother. After I've reached the aisle, I stared at Bill, smiling. Bill had on a shirt, pants and those, all black except the white shirt under the black botton up. His shoes everything was perfect. I smiled back at him. Then after we've put the rings on each other's fingers, and more speaking it was time for the vows.
"Do you Billy Logan, take Sara Carter as your loving wife and always protect her and love her for eternity?" The priest asked.
"I do." Bill replied. I was so nervous, but Vidya had spoken to me and said that pretend it's only me and Bill alone, forget the rest.
"And do you Sara Carter, take Billy Logan as your loving husband and you'll be at his side in good and bad times and love him for eternity?" The priest asked.
"I do." I replied.
"And now, with great pleasure I pronounce you both husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." And with that Bill kissed me and I kissed him back. The crowd applaud. Have to admit there was a lot of people.
After we've pulled apart, we walked down the aisle. I threw the bouquet of flowers in the air in the crowd and Rachel caught it. She blew a kissed to me and I did the same. She mouthed a congratulations and I responded with an thank you.
After the reception party and everything, it was time to sleep. Our rooms, mines and Bill's room is
packed with gifts and cards. After entering our room I Bill hugged me gently and I was facing the clock on the wall. The time was 11:45.
"Bill!" I screamed. Look at the time.
After Bill let go the hug he looked at the time and gasp.
"Let's get Vidya and go to Rachel and your mom's home." I nodded. I went and quickly changed into a sweat pants and shirt. I ran out and met Bill and Vidya. Her husband and son was asleep, so the 3 if us left.
After about 10 minutes, we've finally reached the house. The house had no lights on. We went and stand by the door. It was locked. Then suddenly the door opened on its own.
We walked in and entered the living room.
"Well, well.. look who decided to show up, without an invitation for the party. See that you've brought friends oh and your husband with you." My mom (Mrs.Jemma) came out if the darken part. The lights were off but the moonlight shown in.
"What? Mom? Where's Rachel?" I asked.
"Don't you dare mom me!" She growled like the demon. I gasp.
"Oh and by the way, she's here, and now you'll find out the truth. That this all began because of.." she stopped and pointed a finger at Vidya. "Your mother! Mrs.Sylvia and Mrs.Carter your mother as well Sara!" She yelled.
"What do they have to do with You!" Vidya yelled.
Then Jemma raised her right hand up in the air and Vidya was off the ground. She was choking like someones hands around her neck.
"Vidya!" I screamed.
"Don't shout at me, next time honey." She said. I was shocked. Then she put her hands down. Vidya was on the floor. But luckily nothing happened to her baby.
"You're the one behind everything."
"Yes and fyi..they have a lot to do with me. Sylvia and Sidney was my sisters. Yes, Rachel, Vidya, and you Sara, are blood sister cousins." She said. I was shocked.
"And Rachel where is she?" I asked. I looked at Vidya and her facial expression changed.
"I'm right here." I heard Rachel said. When I turned my head forward, Rachel was 3 feet away from me. I ran and hugged her. Then I released her. Her natural form started fading away..she was gone. What!? I can't believe my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment... I wanna know how the chapter is going? Then next chapter is more worst.😘💖
✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌