Chapter 12

Ring!.. Ring!.. Ring!..

Bill:"Hello?"
Sara:"Bill..I..I didn't know..who else..to call." I was crying.
Bill:"Sara! What's wrong!? Where are you! I'm coming."
Sara:"I'm home..I explain I just.. need a shoulder... to cry on.. I'm waiting in my front yard. I just want to get away from here!"
Bill:"Be there in 5. Just relax. I'm on my way."

Beep!beep!beep!

5 minutes later.

Bill pulled up in my front yard. I explained everything to him in. That took a good 10 minutes.
"Who the frick do they think they are!?" Bill said.
"It's okay Bill. I just wanna get out of here." I told him, while hugging him.
"Tell you what. Go pack your suitcase and let's go." He said.
"Go where?" I asked him.
"Just do it you'll see." I walked back in side and Rachel and HER mother was there sitting in the couch. I ignored them and walked up the stairs. Ignoring them calling after me.
"Sara. Wait please! Can we talk?" I ignored Rachel and walked straight upstairs and into HER room. I took my suitcase out and packed all every single one of my belongings. All my clothes, shoes, photos, books, make-up everything. The last thing was my photo album. I still packed it. Even the sister frame picture with me and Rachel that I keep in my bedside table. After packing I went downstairs and passed Rachel and HER mother.
"Sara wait! Please.. where are you going?" My former mother asked. I'm guessing with pretend concern.
"Stop! Stop this pretending to care! I'm sorry if I made you spend money on me the last few years. I should have just stayed in an orphanage!" I yelled back walking towards the door. As my hands held the door handle Rachel called back out.
"Sara...please at least tell where are you going sis!" I turned around in anger. Tears streaming down my face.
"WHY DO YOU ALL CARE!?HUH! AND ONE MORE THING MRS. BROWN! I am NOT YOUR SISTER!?"I said screaming on the top of my voice.
"Yes! Your are my sister! My Sara! Please just let me explain!" Rachel said yelling.
"Sister? Did you thought about that when you called me a soon to be slut? And fyi there is NOTHING to talk about!" After that I opened the door and walked out on them. I was crying but when I reached by Bill's car he came out. He gave me a quick hug and took my suitcase. He put it in the back of the car. I went and sat in the passenger seat. After he came in he started the car and we drove off.
"What happened in there?" Bill asked.
I explained everything from time I entered in the house and when I left.
"And that's what happen." I said sniffing.
"I'm sorry cupcake. Don't worry you deserve something better. Next 3 days is the pool party. Still in?" He asked.
"I wish but..I don't have money for to buy a new suit. So..no I don't think.." he cut me of.
"Nonsense cupcake. Tell you what. Saturday we'll go an friendship mall shopping. What do you think?" He said. I didn't want him spend money on me.
"Bill..I don't want you spending money on me. I just won't feel like.." he cut me of again.
"Come on cupcake. It's an friendship friendly shopping fun. Try an get your mind of things a bit. You deserve it." I nodded.
"Okay..by the way where on earth are we going?" I asked him.
"You'll see cupcake." He replied.
"And since when did you start calling me cupcake?" I asked him.
"Uhmmm..just a few minutes ago." We both laughed.
After a few minutes I fell into a deep sleep.

Bill's POV.

As I drove to my dad's mansion well, my home I went to tell Sara but she fell asleep. When I reached, I didn't want to wake her so I lifted her up, bridal style way and took her inside. Good thing no one's at home. Not even the maids. I carried her in my room and rest her gently on the bed to sleep. I went back down and got her suitcase. I went back up and lock my room. She seems uncomfortable in those clothes. So I went in her suitcase and took out a night gown dress. I gently,not wanting to wake her, I took of her top and then threw the dress over her lifting her head. I blocked my eyes of course. Even though she is wearing a black bra. I then took out her flat heels and then finally her pants. While turning my head and closing my eyes.
I kissed her forehead and switch of the lamp. I then covered her with my blanket.
I slept on the couch in my room. Not wanting it to wake up and she thinks that something happen between us.
I fell into a deep sleep 10 minutes later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment I really wanna hear from you all.
Don't forget to point out any mistakes.
Up next is amazing. What will happen when Matthew return?
✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌