Chapter 20

I woke up at around 8:15 a.m and told Bill about meeting Rachel and he agreed. I got ready, I put on a red summer dress and a flat heels. I let my hair fall like usual and put on some red lipstick and light red eyeshadow. I saw myself in the mirror and my eyes fell on my belly. I placed my hands over my belly, at the same time Bill came and wrapped his arms gently on top mines around my belly.
"This is our present and future. We don't have to worry about what people say...as long as we have each other. I hope you're not going to abort our baby are you?" As he said that my head jolted up as quick as a bee.
"Are you mad! Never if that's the last thing I'll have to do. I love my baby and the father of my baby." I replied to him.
"So do I. I love you. I'll always protect you and especially our baby. If I have to die even, I'll do it for the sake of our baby and my cupcake." I smiled at that.
"It's late, I better go. I'll call you when I'm done. You better get to work for office." He nodded and we both left for his car.
After we've reached the local cafe, I realized that Rachel is already here, because I'm late.
"Shit! Bill I'm late. Gotta go babe.. goodbye." I said, giving him a quick kiss on his beautiful lips. Wait what.
"See you later cupcake." He said after the kiss.
He watched me entered the the cafe then pulled out. I spot Rachel on a table with a chocolate cafe thing in her hands. It was mines and hers favorite. I walked over to her and she immediately got up.
"Hi Sara..omg.. I've missed you so much sis." She said. As she was about to hug me tight I pulled away. She looked at me confused, then I spoke.
"Uhmmm..I've got to explain." I said. She handed me the cafe thing I've still not understand how to pronounce that name, grabbed her keys and spoke. Wait keys?
"Come on.. let's go?" She said.
"Go where?" I responded.
"You'll see." She said taking my hands.
After about an half an hour drive we've finally reached.
"Oh..the spring garden! This used to be our favorite place in the whole world, when we were younger..I can't believe you've remember!" I said with excitement.
"I will never forget." She said hugging me sideways.
"Awe.. You're do sweet." I said.
"Why haven't you drink the cafe thing yet?" She asked, as we walked under a tree and sat on the bench.
"Uhmmm..I..am..I am..." I started to cry a little. But Rachel hugged me.
"You're what?" She asked.
"I am pregnant!" I said through my tears.
"What? How? Give me the details." I took 10 minutes, telling her every little thing from the day I left that house, to India about Vidya and about the pool party night, after me and Bill came to the room, about last night what I saw and heard and the injury  mostly about Mrs.Sylvia and her death, every little thing.
"And thats everything up until now." I told her.
"Wow! So much I missed. But I don't think you're able to bear the truth I'm about to tell you, especially in this condition you're in." She said.
"I can handle anything..I only have 12 days left. The 21st July, no matter where I'm gonna die. And I don't know how to get rid of it." I said to her.
"There is only one thing to do. That has to be done at exact 11:55 that night, before the 12 midnight. So that at exactly 12 the...it can be finished but you're gonna have to lose someone close to you.." I cut her off.
"Wait! You said that 11:55, so it can be done at 12 exact at midnight. Mrs.Sylvia did her curse thing on that very day at that very time. But in order to save me is to reverse it, meaning sacrifice... Rachel are you crazy!?" I shouted at her, because i know exactly what she is going to do.
"No.. listen to me okay. On that day, at that time, just trust me okay..please?" She asked me.
"Okay..but if you're gonna do what I think you're gonna do.. don't think about it.. sacrificing yourself." She nodded.
"By the way, when did you get a car?" I asked, completely forgetting to ask earlier.
"Mom did, that was our surprise we was both supposed to get on Friday, I even got my license 1 week later. I wish you could to." She said with tears in her eyes. Tears started trickling down my cheeks as well.
"Who says that I can't get mines." She started to laughed but stopped. She went into her pocket and took out a diamond necklace, made of real diamond. She put it around my neck, I took out the heart shape locket and handed placed it around her neck.
"This heart shape necklace belongs to the person who is brave. That person is you, not me." I told her. She smiled and hugged me and I did the same.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment I love hearing from you all...😘💖

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌