Chapter 19

Bill's POV.
"What!? Are you serious?" I asked Vidya. Who said that Sara is carrying my child.
"Go..now and talk to her!" Vidya yelled.
"Okay okay.. I'm going." I walked up the bedroom. If this is some kind of joke they're gonna pay dearly for it.
"Sara!" I walked in and closed the door behind me. I saw an envelope on the bed. I grabbed it and saw the papers inside was pregnancy papers belonging to Sara Carter and the father of the child is me.
Just then Sara came out of the bathroom. She looks like she was crying.

Sara POV
"Sara!" I heard Bill yelled as he walked into the room.
I've finally built up the courage to face Bill. I walked out the room and looked at him.
Unexpectedly he ran and hugged me.
"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant with my baby?" He said breaking the hug.
"I thought..you might be angry and dumped me." I said to him.
"Why would I do that? It's part of my fault you're carrying my baby." He said.
Before I go to answer we heard screaming coming from downstairs.
It was Vidya. But as we ran downstairs full speed Vidya wasn't there, only her husband unconscious and her son sleeping.
"Vidya!" I screamed out.
"Help!!!" She screamed from the basement.
Bill and I ran towards it. We tried pulling and breaking the door but it wouldn't bulge.
Then the lights began to flicker. On and off. It did that for about 10 times before it finally cut of.
"Bill? Where is your phone?" I asked him. The place was pitch black.
"Here." I took and switch on the flashlight.
"Sara?" I heard Rachel voice. I turned to where I heard it. She walked behind me and stood next to me.
I ignored her and tried helping Bill. Something grabbed my shoulders.
"Ahhh!!!" I turned to face what it was. I wish I didn't. Rachel eyes turned bright red glowing.
"Ahhh!!!!! Bill!!" I screamed, after Bill has finally break open the door, he ran in. I was about to run in, but the same person or thing that grabbed my shoulders lifted me off the ground and flung me hitting the television, breaking the TV screen.
I touched the back of my head and it was bleeding like crazy. Then I fell unconscious.

Vidya's POV.
"Vidya are you okay?" Bill said lifting me up to stand.
"Yes, something was about to kill me and... where's Sara!?" I asked him.
"She was right behind me." The both of us ran upstairs and saw and unconscious bleeding Sara by the TV, screen in pieces.
"Sara!!!" Me and Bill ran to help her. Then the lights came back on.
"Let's take her upstairs and then we'll call the doctor here." He told me.
"Bill you may not of known this, but I'm a doctor. But still we'll call her doctor..Mrs.Sasha Charles." he nodded and same time Anil came to us. Holding his head.
"Need..some.. help?" He said in pain.
The both of them lifted Sara into the bedroom and I carried my little Amar into our bedroom.

2 hours later.

Sara POV
I woke up see blur and realized that I have an bandage around my head.
I saw Vidya, Bill, Anil, Mrs.Sasha Charles.
"What.. what.. happen to..me" I asked with pain. My head hurts like crazy.
"It's complicated." Bill said.
"But she is so lucky, she almost had an miscarriage. Meaning so almost lost her baby." Mrs.Sasha Charles said looking directly at Bill.
"Be careful next time. One more slip like this and she could lose her baby. Also her first ultrasound is on the 21st of July.. in approximately 2 weeks." She said smiling at me.
"Thank you." I said to her. She handed Bill a clear bag with some medicines for me to use.
"Can I walk you out?" Vidya offered.
"No thanks, your sister will need you." Sasha said.
I went to respond but Vidya smiled at me. After Mrs.Sasha left, Anil said he was going to sleep.
"So I didn't know that the both of you are sisters." Bill said making us all laughed.

Rachel POV.

I really wish that Sara could know the truth. I have to go to her approximately 2 weeks. I just have to wait.
"What are you thinking about?" My mother asked.
"Nothing. I'm going to bed." I replied to her going upstairs and into my room.
'Be careful who you trust.Your love ones will turn on you, they are not real'.

Sara POV.

After they've all left, Bill went to bed and feel asleep. It was now 1a.m. I couldn't sleep, as if Rachel was reading my mind, I got an text message from Rachel.

Rachel:"Hey sis, I know dat u don't believe me but I miss u a lot. I can't even sleep. I'm sure you're asleep, I don't even know why I'm bodering u."
Sara:"No wrys sis, I tink dat I believe u. Bt I couldn't sleep either, I'm missing d old times."
Rachel:"Yh, me 2. I hope we meet soon. There is so much I want 2 tlk 2 u bout."
Sara:"So do I, bt I don't kno if I should trust u?😢"
Rachel:"U can always trust me.🙂"
Sara:"Meet me at 9:00 a.m in the local cafe. Kk..luv u, I'm out.😘💖"
Rachel:"Kk. I promise 2 see u there.😘💖"
After that last message I feel asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment I love to know how this one was.😇😇😇😇😇

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌