Chapter 6

"Ahhh!!!" Me and Rachel screamed.
"I'll go get a lantern." Rachel suggested.
"Maybe we should stick together!" I said to her.
"Okay..good idea. Let's go in the kitchen get 2 lanterns and the then into the attic okay. But only a few minutes up there okay no longer." She replied to me.

Matthew POV
After my dad called us in his office, we went in and he spoke to us about the pool party on Saturday.
Then as everyone left including Ms.Jemma Brown me and Bill was about to leave when my phones rang for the 3 time.
"I wonder where Ms.Brown can be?" Bill asked.
"Wait one minute! There address. Could it possibly, the house?" I hope that the house isn't same one that my mother died in.
With all this storm I can barely see where Bill is driving. Thank God it wasn't me.
"Bill take a quick glance at this address love." Bill did glance it and nearly ran of the road.
"Wait! That address is the same one..." He was cut of.
"Bill! Look out!!" I screamed..as he nearly ran into an truck. Luckily he just ran of the road and into the corn fields.
"Few..that was an close one!" He said as the both of us are panting.
"What the hell was that!?" I asked unsure.
"What was what!?" He replied.
"You know.. You don't always have to answer my question with an question love. Fyi I was talking about how that truck.. And we almost met our funeral!" I said still feeling kind of shaky.
"I don't know. It's 8:15, lets go back to Sara and Rachel the poor girls probably feeling scared and alone." As he pulled of and headed to go I spoke.
"The both of them will never feel lonely. They're just like the both of us. As long as they have each other. Nothing in the world can harm them love." Bill glance at me then back to the road.
"How'd you known that? I mean they can only pretend infront of others." He said raising an eyebrow.
"No..I know that they're not pretending because when they were with there mother, they were laughing, sharing everything together love." He nodded his head, then later on we turn on the radio. My favorite song was on..so I turned on the volume..well actually it's mines and Bill's favorite. We both sang along with it. It's 'Me, myself and I by G Eazy and Bebe Rexha'
"Oh, it's just me myself and I
Solo right on till I die
Cause I got me for life."
"Got me for life, yeah."
"Oh I don't need a hand to hold
Even when the night is cold
I got that fire in my soul."

"Seems we still got out thing on." I couldn't help but laugh.

Sara POV.

"Sara I've got the lanterns. Here's one." Rachel said handing me one of the lanterns.
"Thanks. Let's go." We walked up the stairs. Then walked straight to the end of my mom's room. Right after our mom's room is a little stairway that leads to the attic.
We climb up then entered in. We walked until we found the treasure box thing. That person was right it really is old.
Me and Rachel looked at each other then opened the box. Suddenly a set of bats flew out scaring the shit out of both of us.
"Few!!" Both me and Rachel said at the same time.
We searched the chest until we found the book that marked 'secrets' on it.
"That person is not lieing. If the book is true then..." I was saying but Rachel cut me off.
"Let's just go and read it and figure out what the hell is going on. But first lets call Bill or Matthew and see what they found." I nodded and then we left.
As we reached the end of the staircase in the living room heard a knock on the door.
I held the book tightly my hand and walked to the door. As I opened it I was at relieve.
"Hi Sara. Uhm can we come in love?" Matthew asked.
"Sure. Come on in." I replied to him.
"Hi..guys. Did you find out mother?" Rachel asked scared.
"I'm sorry. We've tried and searched for almost over an hour and still haven't found her." Bill said.
"By the way, we would have came back like 10 minutes ago..if this idiot didn't watch where he was going love. Luckily we're alive." Matthew said scaracically. I saw an sad kind of look in Matthew's face ever since he entered our home.
"Everything okay Matthew? You look kind of sad" I asked him.
"I'm fine love..just uhm..I didn't thought I would came back here ever since mines and Bill's mother..." Bill cut him off.
"Uhmmm I think we're should call the police and inform them about your mother missing." He said looking at Matthew like ' don't say anything.' You know that kind of look.
"I'll call them." Rachel volunteered.
"Okay." I said to her in a very soft voice.
"Shit! Phones dead, I have to go upstairs. Be right back." She said.
"No.. I'll go. You stay here with Bill and Matthew." I said to her.
"I'll come with you if you want love." Matthew offered.
"It's okay I'll manage." At the same time we saw a very bright lightening flash that, so bright it brighten the whole house and right after that came a very loud thunder banging.
"In second thought, yes please." I said scared at the same time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment I really love hearing from you all. And do tell me if there's any mistakes for any chapter.✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌