Chapter 14

Bill POV

Oh God. I messed up. I'll make it up to her tomorrow. I better follow her before she says that left her.

Sara POV.

I walked towards the front desk and asked a women who seems in her mid thirties.
"Hi good morning. Uhmmm..I was wondering if you have any curses book, like black magic? I know its weird but I..it's important for me to know." I said to the lady. Bill came right as I finished asked.
"Yes but..I think there is one." She said politely.
"I'm sorry." Bill whispered into my ears. I felt chills running down my spine.
"Hmmm." I replied.
Same time the lady came back.
"Here you are. This is so weird. Just last 5 years ago a girl around your age and a boy around his age came here wanting this same book." I looked at her as in I don't know her.
"Oh..well is it okay if I can borrow this book? Like carry it at home." I asked.
"Sure. By the way, the both of you actually make a beautiful couple." I smiled nervously and left and Bill followed behind me.
"I'm sorry. Look I shouldn't have shout at you. I'll make it up to you." He said. I nod once and went in the back seat of the car.

8 hours later.

It is now 6 p.m. Matthew says he'll be here soon. I decided to forgive Bill so I went down to help him make dinner. Even though the chiefs and maids are here. He sent them home early. As I came back I slept through most of the day. I walked into the kitchen and saw Bill.
"Hey Billy, can I help? What are ya doing?" I asked playfully. He grabbed my hand and pulled me against him.
"Never call me Billy cupcake." He said whispering into my ears.
"Okay.. I'll try to remember that." I replied nervously.
He let me go and then spoke.
"And I'm making homemade pizza. I trying this flour here.." I went and rest my hands in his in the bowl of the flour.
"I'll show you." I wrapped my other hand around him into the bowl and we began making the dough. He was staring down at me. I can feel it. I was staring into the bowl. Then as soon as we were done he grabbed my hand and I stared back into his eyes. Soon our lips touch, but I pulled away.
"Bill we shouldn't.." He cut me off.
"We totally should." He replied. Then we continue kissing.
"Hello love birds." Matthew said out of no where.
Me and Bill pulled apart quickly.
"Uhmmm...I'll see to the pizza." I said nervously.
"Okay then. Uhmmm..anyways my girlfriend is gonna be here on Saturday for the pool party love." Matthew said.
"Oh! That's fast! You were in New York for just one day and you've already met..." Matthew cut of Bill.
"No..no..dude she's from here love. She lives in Poinciana Town Calle street." Matthew said. I raised my eyebrows.
"Really do I know her?" Bill asked Matthew.
"Yes. Sara, well my sister in law knows her to love." I raised an eyebrows and turned around in flash.
"Come on! What's with this me and Bill thing! Geez!" I said turning back and putting the pizzas in the oven. Bill and Matthew started laughing.

2 hours later.

After dinner an amazing dinner. I went upstairs, brushed my teeth and I felt like showering so I did. After all that which was 30 minutes I think, I put on a white night gown, it was an see through so I of course wore my white bra and white tights. I tied my hair in a high pony and went to bed. I suddenly trip and nearly fell back but someone caught me.
I looked up and saw a beautiful blue eyes staring back down at me.
"Uhmmm...Bill you can let me go now." I told him. He lifted me back up to stand and apologize.
"Sorry cupcake..I didn't.." I cut him off.
"It's okay...I'm supposed to thank you. You know for me staying here in your home. Also hospitality. Food, shelter, your bed. Thank you for everything I hope you know that I'm grateful. Also I hope that I ain't a burden. Or...." He cut me off, again. But this time with his lips.
After he pulled apart he spoke.
"I thought that'll shut you up." He told me.
Then he walked back into his couch to sleep.
"Bill, I can sleep in the couch. You sleep in the bed." I told him.
"You ever heard of the saying, ladies must be comfortable first then the guys see to themselves. Huh?" He said or asked.
"Well its good to learn something. You sure?" I asked him.
"The onliest way I'm saying yes, is if you're in the bed with me." He said smirking and raising an eyebrow.
"No way. You're not getting me to show you my property." I said chuckling.
"We'll see. Alright time for bed. Goodnight cupcake." He said.
"Goodnight. Sweet dreams." I told him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment I love to hear from you all.
✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Quick game.
Question & Answer.

Whose your favorite character?
💖Sara
✌Bill
😻Rachel
😎Matthew
🌹Ms.Jemma
🍁Mr.Logan
🎃Ms.Sylvia

Rules:
1) pick your favorite character.
2) look at the emoji in the beginning and comment it.
3) the character with most of the emoji will win.

Easy pesy.