Chapter 15

After Bill fell asleep I remembered the book and went for it. As I took it out, I saw the frame picture thing with me and Rachel. I miss her so much. Tears were trickling down my eyes. Then someone grabbed my shoulder.
"Ahhh!!!" I screamed out. It was Bill.
"Damn it Bill." I said.
"You okay?" I showed him an are you serious kind of face.
"Oh, sorry cupcake." Bill said. I wiped away my tears and took the book and picture with me. I put the picture under my pillow and put on the light.
"Can I read with you?" Bill said sitting on the edge of the bed next to me.
"Sure. I'm checking out the cursed book."

First page.

Cursed house in Poinciana Town, #15 Calle road. That house were built by the husband of Mrs.Sylvia. That house was built there. Ms.Sylvia spent her whole marriage life there until the curse that happen. This curse began the day Mrs.Sylvia found out she was first pregnant. She was young and beautiful like an angel. Her husband was young and handsome. But the day she was going to tell her husband about her pregnancy he died. Mrs.Sylvia wanted to know so bad house he died. So she found a book of black magic. Dealing directly with the evil darkness of hell. She did her thing for it. Then as the midnight stroke 11:55 things changed. She was told not to do it because of her pregnancy. So she ignored it's warning and did it. When she was done the place was pitch black, exact 12 p.m. Then up rise an evil dark spirit with horns. It asked her to choose between the darkness she has done, if she wants to know the truth, then either the baby she is carrying or a curse will be put, will allow her the truth. She was selfish and chose the curse. That whoever lives in that house every 21st of July will die. But she regretted what she had done. People who die in this curse  their souls go straight to that demon. She cried and tried to reverse the curse but couldn't. Months later after she gave birth to a baby girl, she named her Vidya. Mrs.Sylvia's husband was Indian so Vidya came out full Indian with a little American in her. But Mrs.Sylvia sent her away in Delhi India to study. She graduated and got married to Anil Kapoor 3 years ago. She gave birth to a boy.
She haven't heard or talked to her mother ever since she found out what her mother did. The onliest way to save or stop that curse is to exorcism or the soul of the the chosen child of Mrs Sylvia.

After I've finished reading I looked at Bill. He was also bewildered. I turned the pages but nothing else do with this curse of place so I closed the book.
"What now?" Bill asked me.
"If only we could meet Ms.Vidya. She can help us." I replied to him.
"We can. I have an idea." He got up and brought his laptop from his cupboard.
"Let's research about Mrs.Vidya address." He told me.
I clicked the search in Google and got a picture of a young girl in her mid twenties and a little boy about 2 years old and a man about his late twenties.
"Could that be them?" I asked him.
"Yes that's Mr. Anil Kapoor. Our business partner for the company. He owns the Kapoor company in India. One of the largest companies. We can sure find them. Now pack your things we're going to India." Bill said.
"You're kidding right? You have to be. Dude I already told you I don't have the money at the moment to..." He cut me off, once again.
"Please stop talking crap. I have an private jet. Now pack your things." He said. I nodded and went to pack because I don't have much of a choice.

10 hours later.

"We're nearly there cupcake." Bill said. His private jet is so amazing. I love it. It's like a house in the sky.
"Good. So we're gonna be back in time for Saturday?" I asked.
"Of course cupcake." He said.

5 hours later.

After we checked in our hotel rooms which of course we shared an suite.
It was, well in our time zone it's now 1 p.m. We left for their house and have arrived. I know so far everything is great. Honestly I'm kind of scared.
"You ready?" Bill asked. I smiled warming and nod. Bill knocked on the door and the same lady came out. I think this is Vidya Kapoor, she has long black hair, longer than mines, she has on a red Sari with green in the end. Their home is also an mansion like I expected.
"Hi. You're Bill right?" She said. Thank God she could speak English.
"Yes. I am. This is my uhmmm..." I finished the sentence for him.
"Girlfriend." I finished it.
"Oh..you to really make a beautiful couple." I blushed a little.
"Thank you. My name is..." She cut me off.
"Sara Carter." She said. My mouth dropped. Bill also looked shocked.
"How did you..." She cut me of again.
"My evil mother told me the name of the next victim. That's why the both of you are here. To find out information. Well I'm glad to help, by the way I'm coming to America this afternoon. The pool party tomorrow." She said.
"Oh..yes I forgot, so you both actually got the invitation. That's great." Bill said.
"Ma!" I heard a little boy called.
"Oh..I'm sorry,come on in. Luckily my son is born with English language. Even though he speaks Hindi sometimes. So does my husband." She said as we came in.
"Uhmmm..Anil..this is my Bill and Sara are here!" She yelled. Then Anil came in.
"Hi nice to meet you both." He said. I waved and Bill did the same.
"Uhmmm..I need to talk to Sara. You boys can chat or do whatever you all want." Vidya said.
"Come in Sara." She told me. I followed her, down a basement I think. It was huge. She turned on the lights. The stairs were not old or crack. It looks brand new.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote and comment I really appreciate you guys commenting.
Muazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😘😘😍😍

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌