~20~

Found with a nightmare

Zachs POV
It's now Monday. The weekend was so hectic. But Sunday was a good day well for Daniel. All I could think about was the police officer that came. To Daniels house Friday after he party. The words the office said just repeated over and over in my head.
Officer: does anyone know Zach Herron
Jack: I do but he is not here. Why.
Officer: his dad is looking for him.
Officer: do you know where I could find him.
I've been having nightmares now. I'm scared to go out alone. I don't allow Reese or Ryan to leave Jacks house. I also told Jacks parents. I was scared for my life.
Jack and I were driving to Daniels. When we got there Jonah Corbyn and Christina were already there.
Christina: hey what took ya so long.
Jack: traffic.
Jack winked at me and I smiled.
The real thing that took us so long was because we where have a nice make out session it was only five minutes but I didn't care nor did Jack.
Christina: well come in!
Zach: ok ok. god.

We hung out for a few hours played some games we where now just talking about life and telling facts about ourselves. We took turns. I was last.
It was finally my turn. I decided to tell the positive parts about my life.
Zach: before my mom died she was my biggest supporter and let me do what I wanted. When she was alive I used to play soccer. Perform mini concerts for her. Go to a friends house. Anything. But when she died that changed.
Christina: aww.
Zach: yeah.
It was now. 9:57.
There was a knock on the door.
Daniel: I'll get it
I watch Daniel open the door. I saw the face I never wanted to see again. I whispered.
Zach: go guys go run hide. It's my dad.
Christina: omg.
Christina then got up slowly but quickly and hid somewhere and in Daniels room. The rest of the boys stayed.
Daniel: can I he-
He pushed Daniel to the ground.
Dad: hello son did you miss me.
Zach: STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FRIENDS.
Dad: I'm afraid that can't happen.
He got closer and closer. I kept backing up. Until I hit the wall.
He pulled something out of his pocket.
A gun.
Omg.
Zach: STOP
dad: YOU DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT. OR IT WILL BE YOU OR HIM AND YOUR FRIENDS.
He pointed the gun towards Daniel.
Zach: don't shoot him. Please.
He put the gun down on a table. He grabbed me by the collar and threw me on ground. He started kicking and punching me. He put his hand around my neck and started me. My face started to turn blue. I couldn't breathe I was becoming dizzy. I started seeing black dots.
Daniel: GET AWAY FROM HIM.
Daniel was hold my dads gun in his hands and pulled the trigger.
BANG.
He shot my dad. My dads hands released and he went towards Daniel. I was gasping for air. Then Jack got me.
Dad: you little.
My dad grabbed the gun from Daniel. He put it down. He started kicking and punching him. Blood was everywhere. He grabbed the gun.
Dad: it's time to finish you off now.
BANG
He shot Daniel.
Zach: NO
We heard sirens. My dad got up looked at me then pointed the gun towards me.
BANG.
He shot me in the abdomen.
Jack: NO.
My dad then took off running Christina then came out.
She screamed and started sobbing
Christina: OMG NO. NO NO NO
She ran to the bathroom and got towels. She handed some to Jonah and Jack. Then They helped me to try to stop the bleeding.
Corbyn and Christina both helped Daniel. Daniel got in the abdomen as well. Then the police came in Christina started screaming.
Christina: WE NEED TWO AMBULANCES. NOW THEY WERE SHOT HELP.
Everyone was crying she checked Daniels pulse.
Christina: he is still alive just has a weak pulse.
She checked again.
She had fear all over her face. She got on top of Daniel. She started CPR. That's not good
I tried to speak but it was faint.
Zach: w-what's wrong.
Christina: HE DOESNT HAVE A PULSE. 
She started sobbing.
Christina: come on Daniel. Don't do this. Please don't die. The ambulances arrive. They got Daniel first. I saw a paramedic get on top of Daniel as he was on a bed they continued CPR. Jonah went with them.
I saw Christina sweating and out of breath. The paramedics then got me. Jack followed.
I was now being rushed towards the hospital.
I don't know will I live or will I die today.