~15~

⚠️Language⚠️

Lonely

Daniel POV
What is life now?
You wanna know?
Life is just unfair and stupid. Where EVERYONE IN YOU FUCKING LIFE dies or changes. Also where the hell is Tyler and Christian they should be back by now.

I was currently deep in thought. So deep I started crying and I didn't even know or realize it. I didn't even reCorbyn was shouting my name in my face until he hit me in the face with a cook book.
Corbyn: DANIEL
Daniel: AH WHAT
Corbyn: you weren't responding I was screaming your name for like 5 minutes.
Daniel: sorry my mind is just all over. I also zoned out for a little
Jonah: are you sure you zoned out, because while you where "Zoned out"
You were crying.
Daniel: I was
Jonah: yeah
Christina: hey it is really quiet.
Corbyn: and...?
Christina: and...where is Jack and Zach they were here a few hours ago hanging out with us.
Corbyn: oh they are sleeping over there.
Corbyn pointed to the living because we were now in my room not wanting to wake them.
Christina: ohhh haha
I started crying again think now about my brothers and Anna. Where were they on the note it said late Saturday night. Which when they say late they mean like 1:00am or later. It's 3:00am what the hell.
I accidentally let out a sob. Corbyn, Jonah, and Christina looked at me with worry in their eyes.
I looked at them my partially red eyes with tears streaming down my cheeks.
Christina came up to an hugged me tightly.
Christina: what's wrong.
Daniel: I'm sc-
I was cut off by my phone ringing with an unknown number.
Daniel: what?
I decided to answer
Daniel: hello?
Unknown: hi is this Daniel Seavey?
Daniel: this is he.
Unknown: I am so sorry to inform you that your parents and one of your brothers died. Your bother Christian died due to get shot in the head at a concert. Your brother Tyler also got shot in the leg but she is alive and currently stable. Your parents died in a plane crash. I am so sorry for this inconvenience and loss we did the best we could and we did everything we could possibly do to try to save them. Do you have any questions?

I was holding back at my tears and my pain and anger inside me I didn't know what to say.
Daniel: n-n-not right now. I-I will call if I have a-any. Thank you for informing me.
The woman then hung up. I stood there frozen I dropped my phone. It shattered. I started screaming dropped to my knees now sobbing and hyperventilating. I woke up Zach and Jack they came running into my room.
Jack: OMG WHATS WRONG.
Everyone looked at me with worry in their eyes.
I couldn't speak. Corbyn knew that my phone automatically recorded a call. He grabbed me shattered phone and started playing the call and put on speaker. So everyone could hear. Christina and Jonah both hugged me tightly while listening to the whole conversation.

Daniel: hello?
Unknown: hi is this Daniel Seavey?
Daniel: this is he.
Unknown: I am so sorry to inform you that your parents and one of your brothers died. Your bother Christian died due to get shot in the head at a concert. Your brother Tyler also got shot in the leg but she is alive and currently stable. Your parents died in a plane crash. I am so sorry for this inconvenience and loss we did the best we could and we did everything we could possibly do to try to save them. Do you have any questions?
Everyone all looked at me sorrow in their eyes and all started to silently cry.
Daniel: n-n-not right now. I-I will call if I have a-any. Thank you for informing me.
I started cry hard again.
Daniel: I-I don't know what to do. I don't know where they are. I don't know the full story of what happened I never got to say goodbye. I just woke up one morning and saw a note from my mom and dad saying that they were out of town for work. Then another not saying that Tyler and Christian would be gone for a few days also. I have no one but Tyler and you guys. I don't know what to do.
Jonah: it's okay Daniel we are here for you.
I finally stopped hyperventilating. And calmed down a little till I unleashed my anger now.
Daniel: UGH WHY IS LIFE SO FUCKED UP. AHHH. I hate this fuck UP WORLD. FML
Jack: Daniel it's ok they aren't all dead. Tyler is still alive.
Daniel: I know but I already lost Anna and now I lost Christian and my MOM AND DAD. I'm all alone now. I'm lonely.
I was now furious and sad
I got up and walked to the kitchen I had no chose. People think I'm the good and innocent kid. Not really they don't know me.