~11~

Hospital

Daniels POV
Jonah: Come on buddy it's time to wake up.
He didn't budge........
UntilI saw his finger move.
Daniel: HE'S STILL ALIVE HIS FINGER MOVED
Zach: IT DID
Daniel: YES
Jonah: CHECK HIS PULSE
Corbyn: ok
Corbyn then check it with two fingers on the side of Jacks neck.
Corbyn: he is still alive
Zach: he has a pulse!!
Corbyn:yes
Zach: good
Jonah: WAIT CHRISTINA CALL 911
Christina: BUT HE IS DRUNK ILLEGALLY AND HIGH.
Jonah: there is nothing we can do about him being drunk. But we can blame Bryce for making him high. Cause he basically did.
Christina: ok
After Christina called 911 she went over to Zach who was having a panic attack.
Zach: it's all my fault
Christina: It's not your fault
Zach: I TOLD HIM TO GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE.
Christina: you were just upset.
Zach: YEAH BUT I KNEW
Christina: Knew what
Zach: THAT HE WAS UNSTABLE
Christina: unstable
Zach: I KNEW HE WAS A CUTTER AND WAS EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE.
Christina: oh
Christina: I think Jack is gonna be ok.
Zach: yeah you think.
Christina: look I called 911. Help us on the way they are gonna try help him. Also remember Jack is still alive.
Zach: I know. But something still could happen.
Christina: ZACH
Zach: sorry.

I decided to listen to see if his heart was beating. It was. Thank god.
After 5 minutes the ambulance arrived they then took Jack. I decided to ride the ambulance. Zach was too emotionally unstable to ride. And Jonah was watching out for Zach. And Corbyn wanted to stay with Christina. But they all drove in one car.
When I was in the ambulance the paramedics were asking me questions.
Paramedics: I looks like he broke is ankle.
Paramedics: We need some information for when we get there for the doctors
Daniel: like what kind of information.
Paramedics: what happened, full name, age, height
Daniel: ok um his name is Jack Robert Avery. He is 18 years old, 5'7 or 5'8. Um what happened was we went to a party he accidentally got drunk. Came to my house with some of our other friends that was with me who are driving here. Got a little aggressive because I guess someone gave him drugs and I think put them in his drink and he became high. A little fight happened. He got mad but calmed down became emotional. And left and started to walk home. I then told everyone we have to find him. Then Zach showed us his short cut which is through the woods then I actually found him by tripping over his body.
Paramedics: ok
Finally after 10 or 15 minutes we got to the hospital. No one else was here yet.
The paramedics rushed him into the hospital. Doctors was now surrounding him. Another doctor came up do me
Doctor: hi my name is Dr.Shepherd. Can you tell me what happened please. And what happened to you because you bleeding.
Daniel: uh yeah
Daniel: we went to a party had fun. You know I guess he got really drunk. And then someone gave him a drug and he became high. We all went to my house. Hung out. He threw up he started to yell. Tried to calm him down he got aggressive and said some things. One of our friends named Zach got upset and ran and hide in my room and my other friend girlfriend Christina went to go comfort him. Finally Corbyn Jonah and Me calmed Jack down. Jack tried to talk to Zach. Zach got upset and told him to leave him alone and go away. Jack got upset. And started to walk home. We tried to stop him but couldn't we let him leave. I then realized again that he was still high and drunk so I told everyone we have to go find him. Zach showed us his short cut I actually found Jacks body by tripping over his body.
Daniel: also what happened to me when Jack got aggressive I said something no very nice. He got really mad and punched me a few times. And also from when I tripped over Jacks body.
Doctor: ok I just need to tell the other doctors and it looks like you will need a few stitches so I'll find someone to do that.
Daniel: ok
Doctor: oh do you know what the drug was and how much he had?
Daniel: no I don't none of us did.
After about 5 minutes Christina, Corbyn, Jonah, and Zach came.
Corbyn: he ok
Daniel: idk I talked to the doctor 5 minutes ago. She just asked me to tell what happened.
Soon another doctor came.
Doctor: Daniel
Daniel: yes
Doctor: I was told you needed some stitches
Daniel: I think yes.
Doctor: ok follow me.
After the doctor gave me stitches she told me I had 3 and to come back in a few days. I didn't mind, but I don't know about my parents. Great. They come home on Sunday. I just say something like I was on a walk in the woods to get to Jacks I tripped. There my false but kinda true excuse.
I walked over to everyone else. After sitting in silence the Dr.Shepherd came.
Dr.Shepherd: are you all here for Jack Avery?
Daniel: yes
Dr.Shepherd: ok so he was high by smoking crack cocaine.
Jonah: omg
Dr.Shepherd: from what it looks like he broke his ankle and hit his head. That is maybe because he tripped and fell and broke. Then must of past out from the pain, being drunk, and being high,and being so cold.
Daniel: is he ok though.
Dr.Shepherd: yes he is ok. He still isn't awake though. Also do you know where his parents are.
Daniel: oh god please don't tell anything about the party and being drunk and high please. We beg you.
Dr. Shepherd: fine, but we are at least gonna have to tell them something about the hospital.
Daniel: just the woods. But can you call them after his hangover and being high.
Dr.Shepherd: we can just say it's the pain killers and the other medicine that made him like that.
Jonah: Omg thank you so much
Dr.Shepherd: your welcome and plus I've been in that situation before. So I understand. I did almost the same thing when I was his age. So don't worry.
Daniel: thank you
Corbyn: Zach you hear that he is gonna be ok.
Dr.wShepherd: and it looks like he is waking up.
Zach: can we see him
Dr.Shepherd: yes you can

To be continued....