~14~

⚠️Language
Confession and secrets

Jacks POV

Jack: why do you care though if your yelling at me. Plus your making my head hurt now.
Zach:  BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU SO MUCH AND L... I-I-I-I love you Jack Robert Avery...
He what?
Jack: what
Zach: IM GAY AND I LOVE YOU JACK THATS WHY I CARE SO MUCH.
Christina: well that was unexpected....
We all looked at Christina
Christina: not the time? No. Ok imma just go to the kitchen now . Sorry.

I can't believe Zach actually came out. I would of never thought he was gay. Wait he loves me. Do I love in him that way. Am I gay? But I like girls so am I bi? Idk if I like boys. God Jack. I'm such a fucking idiot I don't even know what I am anymore. Ugh
What do I say I don't know what do do SHIT.
Jack: I uh... y-your gay?
Zach: YES JACK IM GAY. GOD I SHOULD OF JUST KEPT MY DAMN MOUTH SHUT BUT MY FUCKING ANGER BOILED IN ME TO MUCH. UGH.
Then Zach stormed to his backpack and got something out and put in his pockets and stormed to the bathroom. I knew exactly what he was about to do. He was going to cut himself. He does that when he is in a bad or sad mood. I makes him feel better. But this time I felt he would do something different.
(Hehe)
Jack: ZACH STOP DONT DO IT. Please.
Zach: I HAVE TO. It the only way to keep me sane before I do more.
Jack: I couldn't let him do it not today.
I ran to him before he could slam and lock the bathroom door I grabbed his shoulder and spun him around and put my hands on his shoulders and looked at him in the eyes. I say his pain and tears.
Jack: Zach please don't cut yourself it won't make anything better. Please.
Zach: WHY SHOULD I NOT CUT MYSELF WHY SHOULD I NOT KILL MYSELF. WHY. I DONT Fucking BELONG HERE. I DONT BELONG HERE. THE ONLY PLACE I BELONG IS IN A COFFIN AND DEAD.
I was a bit taken back by those words it made my heart hurt. I heard everyone gasp. In shock of what he just said. I looked at everyone and gave them the look of go before things get worse. They understood and went to where Christina was.
Jack: b-because
Zach: BECAUSE WHY JACK W-
I couldn't take it anymore I couldn't take him yelling at me and him wanting to kill him self. So I smashed my lips on his to shut him up. He was taken back a little by my unexpected action. He soon then realized what was happening and kissed back. I then pulled away. And whispered
Jack: I'm bi.
Zach: y-you are
Jack: yes
Zach: I thought you were straight
Jack: no I've come to the conclusion that I'm bi and I love you Zachary dean Herron.
Zach: I-I love you too.
I kissed him again. He this kissed back instantly. Then pulled away seconds later filled with butterflies that felt like they were have seizures.
Zach: I'm sorry for yelling at you so much
Jack: it's ok you were just scared.
Jack: I'm sorry for punching you and hurting your feelings and also scaring you.
Zach: I forgive you.

~ hours later~
We were still at Daniels and everyone was hanging out together. We all just decided to stay at Daniels. I was about to fall asleep then I thought to myself. "Today I kissed Zachary Dean Herron. Today I told one of my biggest secrets about me. Today I almost died.