~16~

⚠️Language⚠️

Anger to forgiveness

I moved the fridge over a bit and grabbed my vape thing. (I don't know what else to call it. Unless you know what it's actually called or what I should call it please tell me cause idk)
I didn't realize everyone was following me I turned around and saw everyone behind me. Jack was the first one to see my vape thing of course.
Shit.
Jack: Daniel is that a vape thing
Daniel: I'm sorry please don't tell anyone. Well don't tell Tyler. Please. I have no chose. I don't know what else to do besides this.
Jack: but why?
Daniel: I DON'T KNOW OK I DON'T KNOW. I DONT EVEN KNOW IF TYLER WILL LIVE. THE LADY SAID HE IS STABLE FOR NOW. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN. JUST LIKE HOW ANNA DIED. JUST HOW JANE JONAHS GIRLFRIEND DIED. JUST HOW GABBIE YOUR CRUSH DIED. JUST HOW ALL OF OUR OTHERS FRIENDS AND TEACHERS DIED. JUST HOW ZACH HAS BEEN ABUSED AND ALMOST DIED. JUST HOW YOU JACK ALMOST DIED. JUST HOW MY PARENTS JUST DIED. JUST HOW CHRISTIAN JUST DIED. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.  ONE OF US COULD DIE SOON MAYBE TODAY MAYBE TOMORROW MAYBE A WEEK A YEAR A MONTH. WE DONT KNOW ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN. JUST LIKE SOMETHING HAPPEN TO THOSE PEOPLE. OR OTHER PEOPLE WHO DIED. WE DONT fucking KNOW. NO ONE DOES.

Jacks POV
Those words Daniel said hit me good and hard. (Not in a dirty way. I know. Some dirty minded people may get trigger I did too😂)
I didn't know Daniel would saw those things it really surprised me. I didn't know Daniel vape and I didn't know Daniel could hold in all that anger. I let some tears drop. I saw every had tears in their eyes.
Zach: Daniel vaping won't do anything. It not gonna help you or anyone else.
Daniel: ha says the one who cuts himself. And sometimes maybe try to kill himself
I fell bad for Daniel but now he was taking his anger out on other people especially Zach and that WAS NOT GONNA HAPPEN. and it pissed me off.
Zach then walked away and started crying.
Daniel then pushed past us. We all knew this wasn't the real Daniel. He going through a tough time but we all know he would act like this. I think there is more than vape in that. Has to be.
Christina: Daniel stop. We can help you just please don't start to do this to yourself. Please.
Corbyn held Christina back so if Daniel tried to hurt her from anger he wouldn't be able to because right we have know clue to what is up with Daniel.
Daniel kept walking to his room he slammed the door shut and locked it it. we all stayed near his room. And listened to what he was saying to himself.

Daniels POV
I didn't know what else to do besides walk away I felt bad for all the things I said to them. So I went to my room shut and locked the door. I decided to what I loved to do the most and what all my siblings and parents supported me on. And helped me with. The thing that made them the most proud of me on. Music.

I decide to play with my guitar and sing some songs that reminded me of my basically all dead family.

(Ok this one below is one that really have to watch. I don't care if you've already seen it before. I also chose this cover Daniel did because I think it goes with this chapter because it is 7 years old so I thought this would go perfectly so yeah! ALSO thank you to those who are still even reading because I know it's boring and such but yeah.)

When I was done I decided to talk to Anna even though I know she can't see or hear me. So really I'm just talking to myself right now oh well.

Daniel: Anna I still promise to continue my music career and take it a step farther. I just. I-ugh everything that I thought would never happen has happened. But now you get to see Mom and Dad and Christian.  Possibly Tyler. I'm still sorry this happened to you. I miss you a lot. A lot has happened ever since you've been gone. I'm sorry. I really just messed up I just vaped and took my anger out on my only friends I didn't mean it. Jack almost died. Zach almost go taken by he police. We almost got arrested at a party. I got drunk. Jack got drunk and high. Zach got drunk. I'm pretty sure Jonah made a girl lose her virginity but I don't know that may have been someone else. Corbyn and Christina are still together. Jack is a cutter. I'm pretty sure I'm close to being one it looks tempting but I'm gonna you this and I'm going to keep it I promise. I promise I will not kill myself ever not even try to kill myself or do anything stupid. I don't know about the cutting part though I'll try not to. He school is still closed. Not all the bodies are identified yet most are though. We were gonna well suppose to graduate together in 3 months. That's not gonna happen. I think after I graduated I'll do online college and start to take my music career to the next level. I haven't done that since America Idol. But I will I promise I don't know anymore though. I don't know what to do everyone that I love are dying or dead. Or luckily still alive I should probably go and apologize now that's what you would of told me and want me to do. I love you Anna.
I sat for about a minute and decided to open my door I see every next to my door they all stood up and hugged me when they see my door open.
Daniel: I'm sorry for say all that.
Zach: it's ok
Jack: I forgive you
Jonah: I understand you are going through a tough time right now
Daniel: thank you all for your support.
They all nodded.
Christina: we should get some sleep. I'm really tired.
Everyone nodded again and spread out across my room floor I went on my bed. Everyone was asleep already but I couldn't sleep so I just lied awake staring at my white ceiling and silently let tears out of my eyes.