~13~

⚠️Language⚠️
Back to Daniels with Drama
Picture by
jjzdcwdw
Go follow her!

Jacks POV
After being in the hospital for a few hours Jonah signed the discharge papers since her was oldest. Something was off. I wasn't home but I don't remember who's house I'm at now.
Jack: Who's house am I at?
Christina: what do you mean you were literally like 4 or 5 hours ago
Jack: I uh don't remember
Christina: damn you must of really hit your head.
Jack: it's not the first time
Corbyn: wait what.
Jack: when I was younger I was with my sister my big sister Sydney and we were bouncing on a bed and then I fell off the bed and I cracked my head open.
Daniel: that's nice
Jack: it hurt
Christina: no shit of course it hurt.
Jack: oh yeah who's house are we at
Daniel: mine
Jack: oh, uh no offense but why
Daniel: so we can all keep an eye on you.
Jack: why
Zach: BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED. BECAUSE YOU COULD OF DIED. SO WE ARE KEEPING AN EYE ON YOU
Jack: Jesus Zach don't have to get all pissy with me. Not like I knew what I was doing I was fucking high and drunk I'm still kinda drunk. The I.V kinda helped. god.
Zach: IM SORRY THAT ONE OF ONLY BEST FRIEND ALMOST DIED.
Jack: what do you mean one of your only best friends.
Zach: THE ONLY FUCKING FRIENDS I HAVE IS YOU, DANIEL,JONAH, CORBYN,AND CHRISTINA. THEN I HAVE MY SIBLINGS THATS IT. JACK THATS IT.
I've never seen or heard Zach this mad before I didn't know what to say but sorry.
Jack: sorry.
Zach: whatever
He was starting to walk away
I grabbed his arm.
Jack: why do you care though if your yellinga at me. Plus your making my head hurt now.
Zach: BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOU SO MUCH AND L... I-I-I-I love you Jack Robert Avery...