~10~

⚠️Language⚠️

Secrets Revealed and Craziness....

Corbyns POV

He lifted up the sleeves of his shirt and something was on his wrist that none of us did. And Jonah woke up and saw it too.
Holy Fuck....

Daniel : JACK WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT
Jack: shit.....NOTHING
He rolled down his sleeves.
Daniel then grabbed his arms and rolled up his sleeves again and gasped.
Daniel: A-are those cuts
Jack: no
Daniel: then what is that
Jack: my pain. 
Jonah: Zach did you know about this
Zach: no
Daniel was still hold his arm. Jack then got mad and yanked his arms back. He rolled his sleeve down.
Jack: don't fucking touch me.

He became aggressive because he is still drunk and high. He oldly started to have a panic attack. Things became scary.
He was hyperventilating Zach tried to calm him down. But that didn't work
Zach: Jack please calm down
Jack: CALM DOWN. WHAT DO YOU MEAN CALM DOWN IM FUCKING DRUNK AS HELL AND HIGH AS HELL. SO I DON'T NEED YOUR STUPID ASS TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO. YOU DUMB BITCH.
He then ended us punching Zach. Now Zach was on the ground. He got up and ran out of the bathroom and hid in Daniels room and started to cry.
Daniel: JACK STOP BEFORE THE POLICE COME.
Jack: YOU CALLED THE POLICE
Daniel: NOT YET
Jack: DON'T YOU DARE
Jonah: how much did you drink
Jack: I DONT FUCKING KNOW. AND THATS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
It started to get really bad and violent.
Corbyn: Christina go with Zach I have a feeling it's gonna get bad. Lock the door. And don't open it until we tell you which is Daniel, me, or Jonah.
Christina: ok
She then ran to Daniels bedroom and locked the door and cuddled Zach to try to get him to stop crying.
But he was also acting fine so I don't think he was that drunk. Jonah: Jack you need to stop please.
Jack: WHAT TO YOU MEAN STOP. YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME YOU BITCH.
Daniel: Jack what is wrong with you. You've changed over the hours. No wonder why some people are afraid of you and think your such a bad kid.
Oh no Daniel you should of kept your mouth shut.
Jack Stood up and knock Daniel to the ground and kept punching him. Jonah then pulled him off of Daniel. Grabbed ahold of Jack to he couldn't move. Now he was in a flat out anxiety attack and was hyperventilating and was sobbing really hard. I've never seen Jack ever act this aggressive, mean, and crazy before. It was terrifying but not as bad as the shooting. I could tell Jack was in pain and was hurting physically and mentally. I never knew he was in pain and cut. Really though we know Jack would never be like that. The only thing that made him that crazy was the drugs Bryce gave him and all of the alcohol. His anxiety attack calmed down and he wasn't hyperventilating anymore. Now he was just crying the three of us just surrounded him. And calmed him down.
Jack: I'm sorry for acting that way I don't know what made me so....
Daniel: crazy...
Jack: yeah. Also sorry for Punching you and Jonah. Sorry for all the trouble and tension I caused. I don't know what Bryce gave me but I couldn't stop smoking it. The alcohol it jays some how made me feel better.
Daniel: it's alright. I kinda deserve it for saying that. I didn't mean though it did it to try to make you stop.
Jonah: you didn't mean it at all. It's alright.
Jack: Zach where's Zach.
Jack: where's Christina.
Daniel: my room, but I think the door is locked.
Corbyn: it is.

Jacks POV

I walked to the door of Daniels room. I quietly knocked on the door.
Jack: Zach, can I talk to you please.
Zach: no leave me alone.
Jack: look I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of it.
Zach: GO AWAY I DON'T WANT YOU NEAR ME.
I was now silently crying.
And whisper
"I'm sorry"
My cries grew louder. Jonah heard.
Jonah: Jack you ok
Jack: I can't be here I need to leave.
Jonah: no Jack you can't!
Jack: I have to I'm just gonna make things worse.
Daniel: JACK YOUR DRUNK. YOU'LL GET ARRESTED FOR DRUGS AND UNDER AGED DRINKING.
Jack: I don't care.
With that I walked out the door now sobbing. I was walking home I needed to cut or something. Or drink. Something to clear things.
I was now walking through a little woods. Sudden I tripped and fell over something. I couldn't get up. At all
Jack: SHIT
I probably hurt my ankle or arm. Damn it.
I was now sobbing really hard from the pain.
Jack: THINGS JUST CANT GET WORSE CAN THEY. UGH. FML
I gave up and accidentally fell asleep cold. In the woods all alone. And I couldn't get up to save myself.

Daniels POV

ZACH CHRISTINA WE NEED TO GO. NOW. JACK JUST LEFT THE HOUSE. HE IS A CUTTER. HE IS HIGH. HE IS DRUNK HE CANT BE ALONE. WE HAVE TO GO NOW.  He could even try killing himself. I whisper.
Christina and Zach ran out of my room. I tried to call and text him. No answer. Shit.
Zach: I didn't mean for him to leave. I told him to leave me alone and to go away.....
We all looked at him.
Zach: SHIT I TOLD HIM TO GO AWAY.
Zach then ran out of the house.
Zach: follow me I know the short cut.
He led us through a woods we were all running until. I tripped over something. It looked like a body.
Daniel: GUYS WAIT I FOUND SOMETHING.
I took out my phone for better light. It was Jack.
Daniel: STOP I FOUND HIM.
Zach: is he ok. Is he alive. Why is he not awake.
Jonah: Come on buddy it's time to wake up.
He didn't budge........