~6~

⚠️Language⚠️

Past Life

Zach's POV
I finally fell asleep after a staring at the ceiling for hours.
*flashback*
I came home from a horrible and long day of school. Hoping today my dad would be gone. But of course not. When I got there the house had a strong smelled of alcohol that burned my nose. I was glad that Reese and Ryan weren't here though. I then tried to run up the stairs and try to be seen by my dad, but I got stopped by him. He grabbed me by my book bag and pulled back. I fell backwards down the stairs, then I hit the back of my head on the hard wood floor. He then kicked me in my stomach multiple times. After that he dragged me by the feet and stopped. Grabbed me by the collar and threw me into the wall. Punched me and kicked me more. Finally I pasted out.

I woke up in my room I felt throbbing pain and head and stomach. Which is normal. The only bad thing is. Is that I've had way worst beatings than this. I started to cry to myself. And his screams "you worthless piece of shit. I wish you were never born. You are the reason why your mother died if you weren't so needy about music she would be alive right now. Your music sucks too. You are just gonna fail in life with that stupid shitty music. And you wanting to play soccer too. Your so stupid you needy brat. Just die. Just die. Ugh!"

*End of flashback*

I woke up crying and breathing heavily. I accidentally woke up Jack.
Jack: hey. Hey Zach you ok?!
I shook my head no
He hugged me tightly and rocked side to side. I put my face into the crook of his neck and cuddled into him. I was now sobbing into his chest.
Zach: I-I h-had a n-nightmare
Jack: about what
Zach: m-my p-past l-life
Jack: oh
Jack: do you want to tell or no I understand if you don't want to.
Zach: mine as well tell you.
I then told him more about my past life and the bullying, and also how I used to starve myself. But I still kinda do.
I also finally stopped crying.
Jack: I'm sorry
Zach: its fine I've gotten a little better.
But I don't know if I'm even a little better.