~21~

Pull of the plug?

Jonahs POV
I decided to ride with Daniel in the ambulance. He was bleeding out and the paramedics were doing CPR.
After about 8 minutes they were still doing CPR and we arrived at the hospital.
Doctors nurses were all surrounding him.
It was complete chaos.
I heard yelling.
Doctor: HE'S IN V-FIB
Doctor: HE'S CRASHING!
Doctor: WE NEED A CRASH CART NOW!
Doctor: WE NEED MORE BLOOD!
I was them bring in a crash cart
Doctor: CHARGE TO 200....CLEAR!
Doctor: CHARGE TO 300....CLEAR!
I was Jack come sit next to me in the waiting room.
Jonah: how is Zach
Jack: He is bleeding but is stable.
I hear the doctors yelling again.
Doctor: CLEAR AGAIN.
Doctor: WE HAVE A RYTHAM.
Oh thank god.
I then see Christina and Corbyn rushing in.
Christina is still crying. So is Corbyn.
Christina: how is Daniel
Jonah: he was just crashing but now he is back.
About 10 minutes later Daniels doctors came.
Doctor: Hi my name is Dr.Grey. Are you here for Daniel Seavey:
Corbyn,Christina, Jack, andJonah: yes.
Dr. Grey: ok. Well Daniel is currently stable. I don't know how long we will be stable. He lost a lot of blood and is in bad condition. But, We are going to have to take him up to surgery soon to remove the bullet.
Jonah: ok.
Dr.Grey: any questions.
Jonah: not right now.
Dr.Grey: ok.
I then see Zachs doctor come over.
Doctor: are you here for Zach Herron.
Corbyn,Christina, Jack, andJonah: yes.
Doctor: ok I am Dr. Kepner. Zach is stable. We have to take him to surgery. But that is an easy fix and he is going to fine from what I see because he is stable and didn't lose to much blood.
Jack: ok.
~ Hours later~
Zach was finished with surgery and was up and talking with the bullet now removed, and could possibly be discharged is less than a week. But Daniel on the hand is out of surgery with the bullet removed and is in stable condition but is currently in a coma. Turns out his mom and Tyler is still in the hospital too.
But thankfully the doctors agreed to let Zach and Daniel be next door neighbors so we can stay in one area and one floor.

Zach was in room 309 and Daniel was in 310.

Daniels POV
I was and wasn't awake. I could hear and feel everything, but I couldn't see and I couldn't move. I was so much pain. I was in a heaven but light sleep. I wonder if Zach is ok. I wonder how everyone else is. But I'm glad I'm not dead. But I also wish I was. But I don't want to be. I also can't die. I promised Anna and I promised myself . I can't let her or me down. 

~ 1 week later~
Zachs POV
I was discharged from the hospital     I wasn't in bad shape. I could walk and everything. Daniel is still in a coma. It's all my fault. I brought him into this mess.

Jonahs POV
Daniel still is in a coma. It's been a week. He can't die. He looks so helpless and weak. Just lying there connected to all these tubes and cords and machines. He's been through so much and this had to happen. Why?

Corbyns POV
Daniel still hasn't woken up. I am getting really worried. He can't die. He basically saved us for crying out loud. He doesn't deserve this. He's already survived a school shooting and so much other things. This can't happen to him. This shouldn't be the way he dies either.

Jacks POV
Zach is now ok, but Daniel isn't. Daniel took the worst part to help us. He isn't even awake yet. I also went back to cutting I don't know what else to do besides pray and cry .Daniel would be so disappointed. He always helps me and gives good advice. I need him. All of us do.

Christina POV
He's not awake yet. I tried so hard to save him. I don't know if it even helped. He took charged and risked his life now it may be taken away. He was always so nice to me and Anna.

3rd Persons POV

~2 weeks later~
Daniel is still in his coma. His mom and Tyler is also still in the hospital.

~ 1 month later~
Daniels POV
I'm still in my coma I can still only hear and feel things. I still can't see or move. I'm still connected to a bunch of machines. I know everyone is in my hospital room. I hear the doctors well Dr. Grey come in.
Dr. Grey: uh Daniel has been in this coma for a month now. Do you think you should start debating weather we should pull the plug or not. 
She leaves.
Jonah puts his hand on mine. I can tell everyone is crying.
WHAT ONE MONTH. NO I CANT DIE.