"And we should also treat ourselves to a very nice dinner, Aspen is the place for it," he said, pressing a kiss to my cheek before standing up.

I just sighed. When were we going to tell everyone?

~*~

Santiago

"It's cold as shit out there," Toni said, pulling his earmuffs off.

"You're welcome for letting you borrow those," Mom said, a hand on his shoulder as she smiled at him.

Asad and I had been laughing at him for a solid two hours, and we still couldn't stop.

"If I have to tell you two again that I have sensitive ears, I'm going to lose my shit," he said, giving Mom's earmuffs back to her.

"We get it," Asad said, "you have sensitive ears."

"My lips are chapped," Jo said, "how am I going to kiss girls?"

Adora just grinned over at him, her eyebrows raising as she looked at me.

"You're not gonna," Mom said, "you're going to stay my babies."

"Abuelo, didn't you lose your v-"

"Hey, how about we fix some lunch?" Dad asked, shooting the boys wide smiles.

I just chuckled and peeled off the layers of clothes I had on.

"How many layers did you put on?" Toni asked.

"It was cold."

"Earmuffs help, just saying," he said.

I pulled off my jacket and was left in a black t-shirt, Adora's eyebrows shooting up.

She walked into the kitchen, stopping by me on her way.

"The fact that I get to spend my life with all that," she whispered, giving my backside a playful slap with a wide grin on her face.

I just watched as she walked over to the counter, a grin on her face as she took a sip of her water.

"What does everyone want for lunch?" Dad asked.

"I think we should go out for lunch," Fred suggested.

"I agree," Jo said, nodding as he pulled his gloves off, "Dad, my gloves don't even fit anymore."

"Big hands is a good sign," Toni said, nudging his arm.

"Inappropriate," Alessandra said.

"It's true, though," Mateo muttered, shrugging.

"I bet you're packing," Toni said.

"The ladies are exiting the room," Alessandra said, making Adora giggle as she grabbed her arm.

"They're acting like they haven't ever heard about a dick before," Toni muttered, rolling his eyes.

"She knows I'm packing, that's why," Mateo said, shooting him a grin.

"What the hell, Mat!" Asad said, a hand on his shoulder, "who knew you were so fucking bold."

I just laughed, looking over at him. "You'd be surprised."

"Speaking of being surprised," Asad said, "I mean, you two were already annoyingly cute, but you and Adora have been radiating love and affection recently."

"Well," I said, "considering what happened, is that really a surprise?"

"But it's different," Toni said, "even I've noticed it. You two can't keep your hands off of eachother. At least you could be separated for thirty minutes a week ago, now you can't. What's up with you two?"