"I came to find Jayne. I need to know she was alright. I, I got shot"

"she's fine Connor she's at my house but-" I hung up before he could finish I had to see her. To hold her, to kiss her to take her in my arms and tell her it was all OK.

I reached Hanks house my heart pounding I knocked on the door. I could hear movement inside as the lock slided from the bolt. Jayne opened the door her eyes widened when she saw me, they looked red and raw. 

"Connor, what are you-" Jayne started as I pushed past her pulling her into a tight hug. She was alright i felt relef wash over me.

"Jayne your alive" her arms stayed by her sides she was stiff and unresponsive to my affection. 

"I cant belive your here" she said quitely. i pulled away from her cupping her face in my hands. I looked into her eyes, they looked terrifed. I felt pain in my chest What had I put her through?

"its ok, im here Jayne I love yo-" Before I could finish Jayne slapped me across the face. 

"don't you dare tell me you love me!" my face felt hot where she had hit me. 

"i do Jayne I love you more than anything, Please its ok I remember everything its not like last time" I reached out for her put she flinched back from me. 

"I watched you die! you cant just walk back in here and act like nothing happened!" 

"Jayne please!"I pleaded  

"How could you do that! you died Connor, I held you in my arms with a big fucking hole in your head" She yelled tears falling from her face she was shaking. I pulled her in to my chest desprate to make her feel better. She started to pound on my chest trying to push me away. 

"you left me! you fucking left me you fucking shit" she shouted angerly still trying to get away from me, she was going to hurt herself if she kept punching me. I grabbed her wrists to stop her from hitting me. she tried to wiggle free 

"Jayne- JAYNE STOP!" I yelled, she stopped looking shocked. I had never raised my voice to her before. we stared intensively at each other our breathing heavy. I kissed her harsly on the lips quickly pulling away from her. 

"I'm right here, ok? and I'm never leaving you again understand?" she nodded kissing me again once i let go of her hands. 

"promise?" she said inbetween kisses. I kissed her deeper my hands wrapped firmly around her waist I never wanted to make her feel like that again, I never wanted to be away from her. Shes mine. Only mine. 

"I promise" I mumbled as I moved to her neck leavign butterfly kisses all the way up to her ear, my hands leaving her waist and moving to her ass. my whole body ached for her touch, I cursed these clothes that seprated us. 

"Take these off" I commanded pulling at her lose sweat pants, continuing to suck at her neck. 

"Connor" she gasped 

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING!" I turned round to see the Lieutenent standing in the front door way. he did not look pleased. 

"Hank we wernt" Jayne began. 

"your damn right your weren't Not in my house" Hank stated "you can do, that somewhere else" Hank stepped aside so we could leave. Jaynes face was bright red as she scurried past him, i went to follow her but Hank stopped me. 

"Its good to have you back Connor" he said quitely before letting me past. 

"Thank you Lieutennet" I replied. I didnt move for a moment casing Hank to look uncomfortable 

Connor X OC- Become humanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें