Chapter 61

As promised one hour later the eight of them were gathered in Draco's apartment.

"I'm going to kill him. That was a gorgeous wedding. We worked for months how dare he!! And your parents, we are going to bring them back, Hermione. We are going to retrieve your parents, and I am going to kill your father in law. When do we leave?" Ginny asked, pacing aggressively.

"You aren't going anywhere, Ginny. Please sit down." Harry said patiently from his chair.

Hermione turned to him with interest, but before he could speak, Draco covered her hand with his and shook his head.

"Later." He whispered to her before turning to the rest.

"Ginny is right. I won't tolerate what happened today, having what was supposed to be the best day of my life ruined by the monster who I used to call Father. We are going to put him behind bars for good, and we are going to retrieve your parents. At least however, awful the circumstances we have found them. We can finally complete the family." Draco said giving Hermione a small squeeze, but she didn't so much as acknowledge it. Instead she looked at Harry with steely eyes. His back straightened.

For the first time in the past year, Harry saw Hermione as she had been since the moment he met her. Fiery, scheming, and brutal. One look into her eyes and he almost pitied Lucius. Hermione was no longer in the flowery and lovely fog that her love for Draco had brought about. These were the eyes of a girl who had no mercy and could shut off her emotions entirely to better serve her exaggerated sense of reason.

"I gave up my parents once. I will not do it again. We must first retrieve them in a peaceful and deceptive manner. Once my family is out of the line of fire, we take them out. I'm not sure what we are going up against, but the sooner we strike the better. The death eaters have reunited but without Voldemort they lack a powerful leader. We cannot give them time to find one." Her voice was calm, and Ron could see the wheels turning in her head.

"Should we summon the order?" He questioned.

"No." Harry spoke before Hermione could.

"They've fought their battles, and have reached an age to be at piece. Summon the members of the DA but not the Order of the Phoenix."

"We really need a new name for the army." Ginny bitched. "Psychopath almost got you killed."

"I respect him all the same. He did what he did for the sake of the Wizarding World as a whole."

"Doesn't mean I have to like it.."

"Enough." Hermione said,  moving towards the center of the room.

"Everyone go home and rest. We meet tomorrow at sunrise. I'll have a plan to retrieve my parents by then."