Chapter 44

"Wow. And I thought you were going to burn it."

"And why is that?"

"Well I did buy it for Pansy. And you said that you were never allowing another baby doll and thong in our living room ever again. At least that's what Ginny told me."

"You talked to my best friend about my lingerie!"

"Hey that's not what you should be worried about. She was way too excited to help me buy you new ones 'to take off'."

"Well... that is what I had in mind." She whispered looking away.

When she looked back, Draco had a new look in his eyes. She tried to walk back over to the couch, but he stopped her.

"If we are going to do this 'Mione we are going to do this right. And that means not on the couch."

"Well then not in your bed either." She said giggling. "I've heard too many things coming from there."

"Your room it is." He said giving her a soft kiss. "You sure about this? You can stop me at any time."

"I'm positive, Draco."

"Well then.." He laughed lifting her up, and throwing her over his shoulder.

"No, Draco!" She squealed, "You are supposed to be a gentleman!" as he carried her down the hall.

"In the streets. No promises about the sheets."

*sorry no smut! Trying to keep this book as clean as possible while staying interesting and realistic to teenagers. If a more detailed version of this chapter is requested I can make a private chapters book, but I decided against including such content in the actual book. ~ Laney 💚*