075. peter parker

I M A G I N E . . .

══

══

Peter had a mere twenty minutes left until the school bus left for Washington, and of course, he was the only one you could call at a moment like this.

His phone buzzed in his pocket, quickly making an excuse when he saw it was you and traveled to the back of the bus. Almost as soon as he answered it, your voice came in contact with his ears.

"Oh my God, Peter. How far away are you? Look I know how much the decathlon means to you but do you think Spider-Man could help a girl out for a minute?" You rambled into your end of the phone, clutching the right side of your body.

Peter started to panic when he heard the urgency in your voice. "Are you okay? y/n what's going on?"

A small sense of relief washed over him when he heard your small laugh on the other side of the line. "y-yeah. I just got caught up in something and, you know, caught some robbers and I'm bleeding in an alleyway. Same old, same old. What's new with you?"

"Are you serious? Oh my God, I'll be there in five minutes. Don't move!" He exclaimed, quickly telling Ned that he'd be back in time before running off the bus.

"I don't think I could if I wanted to, Parker."

"I love you. I'll be there in a few seconds. I love you so much," Peter was running as fast as he could to the place where the tracker said you were. He knew that the device placed in your suit would help sometime.

"Man, don't make it sound like I'm dying. God, you make it sound ten times worse than it already is."