Chapter 5

I am not bound to please thee with my answer.

-William Shakespeare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"OK so you didn't tell me anything interesting about you except for the fact that you're British and in a band. Come on everyone has something exciting happening. Or ...wait, I hope your not coming from someone's funeral."

I asked him nervously.

"No, Well my life isn't as interesting as yours." He said jokingly, though I don't get what's funny here.

"So how many family members do you have?" I asked trying to make a conversation.

"Three sisters one mom one dad." He answered.

"Wow! That wasn't complicated. I thought family was the reason you decided to go through all the excruciating pain and get a tattoo. But I was wrong. Why did you get tattoos?

He took a gum and put it in his mouth and said , "Cause girls like it." He said as if satisfied with his answer

"Wo ! Haha Seriously you're trying to make me believe that you went through so much pain because girls like it. I tell you one little thing that I tell myself  if  someone likes you they need to like you for who you are not for tattoos or any other thing plus they will except you for the way you are and believe me they won't like it that you went through so much pain for them." I told him

He looked at me deep in my eyes absorbing every word I said.

"You're different." He said silently still looking in my eyes.

"Yes I am.Some call me a freak, weirdo and lunatic but I prefer the term special, unique and fanatic more. There are even some who call me wacko which is kinda hurtful and I don't like the sound of it." I told him.

He laughed at this as if I was making a joke.

"Well, just so you know don't call me a wacko I find it hurtful." I warned him.

"Ok, I won't." He smiled his eyes still stuck on me.

How do I tell him to look somewhere else he is making me nervous.

Well thanks to the flight attendant (For The First very time)his eyes finally moved.

"Here is your platter." She placed the platter on the desk in front of him and placed mine in front of me."

"Thanks." I said to her silently

"Thanks ,beautiful." He said to her smiling.

She giggled at that

"Can I help you with anything else?" she asked eyeing him. Obviously just to keep talking to him.

I started eating my food to control myself from doing something obnoxious.

"Yes, There is a lot of things you can help me with." He said smiling at her.

I started nibbling my food faster cause I have no idea where this conversation will lead.

The flight attendant giggled at that too.

Probably he saw me eating food with a speed of 100m/s or thought that I might puke again

"I was just kidding. Thanks." He said to her.

She went away smiling

ThankGod.

I hate her so freaking much.

"You better slow down or you may choke to death." He said to me laughing