Chapter 4

Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one.

-Oscar Wilde

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ran to the washroom after I puked. I seriously didn't have this planned. I'm not that of a bad person.

I washed my mouth ate a spearmint and then came back to my seat.

I could notice the huge smirk of my partner from far.

"Why are you smiling like I had this planned.?" I asked settling in my seat.

"Nothing. I just...Forget it." He said chewing gum and smirking

I took out my phone to play a game or two. But as I opened my mobile I froze.

My background is a collage picture of my family.

I didn't realize that tears were streaming now from my face. It was only now I realized that I'm so away from home and am all alone. I don't even know when I'll be seeing them next. All I knew that I don't have my mother's shoulders to bury myself and cry nor my dad's protection Nor Stephanie's help and Jack's kisses.

The guy must've been surprised by my outburst cause I could feel his eyes on me but he wasn't saying anything just bending his neck in order to see my face.

I wiped my tears. Closed the screen.

I'm away from home and closer to my dream I have to move on and be strong I can't get all the luxuries in life.

"What's wrong? Did I say something?" He asked slowly.

"No it's nothing I just miss my family." I assured him.

"Oh..."

"I'm a hell of a cry baby. I'm 18 and crying in public! I need to grow up." I let it out.

"It's OK. Everyone cries." He said slowly almost whispering

I looked at him and gulped.

"So you wanna see my family?" I asked nervously.

"I'd love to." He said smiling.

I turned on my phone and showed him the collage.

"That's my dad The best dad in this whole damn world he helped me learn how to ride a bicycle and how to plant a money plant. He is so tough. He is the reason no one ever dared to bully me. He is always there. You know that's what dads are for. OK and that beautiful lady is my younger sister. I can always count on her no matter how much we fight. That little ooohhh -so- adorable blue eyed Angel is my little baby brother Jack.And then obviously this is the most beautiful woman I've ever met , my mom. She is the reason I'm here in the first place. She told me to dream big and she told me that everything is possible. She never discouraged me. They stood by me. No matter how much they tease me at home and treat me like I'm not normal ,they are the best. "

He kept staring at me smiling.

"They made me believe in myself. They are my family. My life. My everything. They are the most important people to me after Emily Dickinson of course."

My tears started raining and the loser cry baby in me woke up. I didn't know how to stop them so I just covered my face in my hands.

"Families are special to everyone." He said silently ,he seemed concerned.

I tried making myself stable enough to talk.

"Do you want to see Jack's videos?" I asked him not caring if he wants to or not and started playing the videos.