82

Everyone turns, their eyes upon Timothée.

I raise my eyebrows, watching as he stands up, moving towards Armie. He whispers something, turning to face the crowd.

"This wedding can't continue." He clears his throat. "I have something I want to say."

I glance at Bella who is on the edge of her seat, gazing up at him. I know exactly what she thinks is about to happen. But I have a slight feeling about what is actually about to happen.

"Armie has always told me to go for what I love. If I go for that, I can't be missing much in my life. I believed him. I always went for what I knew I loved." He sighs. "But today, he's gone for something he knows he doesn't love. Knows will destroy him and knows he will regret. The true people who should be here are Catherine and Armie. Not Elizabeth. I love Elizabeth. I truly do. But I'm sorry. Armie always comes first." He walks over to Catherine, grabbing her hand, pulling her in front of Armie. "These are the people who should be getting married." Everyone gasps a little, as Tom glances at me. I stare straight ahead, my hands begin to clap.

Soon enough, everyone copies, clapping sounding throughout the room. Timothée bows a little, about to walk off before Armie grabs his arm, whispering something. He nods, sitting back down.

The wedding carries out like it should of, except Elizabeth had to watch her husband marry her sister. I felt bad for her. But in some ways I think she's glad it played out like this. In some ways I know that she doesn't truly love him.

The after party began very quickly. Everyone took their places at the small, horse hoof shaped table, my seat being next to Tom and directly opposite Timmy. I sighed, taking a sip of my water, making small talk with Tom. The usual clinking of glass was sounded and everyone turned their attention to Armie.

"I'm thankful today." He smiled, looking around the table. "I'm so thankful. I've married the woman I love. I've watched the woman I once had find someone else." Everyone turned to see Elizabeth sat beside someone else. She actually smiled, her face dropping quickly after. "I can't imagine how she felt. Then again, she should imagine it was how I felt. Being blackmailed into marrying her. But, I'm thankful. I'm not thankful enough though. Something hasn't happened that I think should happen. Something amazing." Armie turned to Timothée. "We spoke about this. Go on."

He stood up, his suit was white with a black shirt underneath. His oscars suit. The oscars I couldn't attend.

"Armie told me, that if I didn't do this then he wouldn't marry the one he loved. Personally I would call that emotional blackmail. But Armie called it matchmaking." Everyone chuckled a little. "He came into my dressing room, just before he got married and sat in the sam exact chair I had previously been in, resting his feet against the table, a glass of water in his hand. He said," Timothée reached into his pocket, pulling out a piece of paper. "He said to me; 'Timmy, Love is the strongest word. It means the most and holds the most emotion. We both love someone. But neither dare go for her.' I remember smiling. I understood.

"He then continued; 'But today, we shall. Each shall go for the one they love and should hopefully be successful. If I go for Catherine, you will go to her, okay?' I nodded. Not really knowing what I was getting myself into. I didn't want to ruin his chances of happiness, so I did what I needed to." He smiled, looking around the room, his eyes landing on mine. I looked away. "And now I'm about to do it again."

"I remember seeing this girl. She was beautiful. I couldn't believe that she was about to be mine. I fell in love with her days after I met her. She was funny. She was pretty. And she was down to earth. She was unstoppable. And she still is.

"But she's also sick. Really sick. And seeing someone that sick, it's painful. She lost everything. Her hair, her power, her free will. This thing had came in and taken over. I felt like an outsider. I was watching something terrible beating up the one I loved and I couldn't do anything.

"She enjoyed the time in Italy. Although she threw up after we danced. I knew she enjoyed it. But then she became sicker. It's like a bully who would never leave her alone, it went but then it came back stronger. I couldn't believe my ears. My girlfriend was going to die. I wanted to marry this woman and she was going to die?

"I left. I didn't mean to. And there's no excuses. I left. I couldn't believe it when I did it. But how can you come back from something like that? She was going to die and I left. I couldn't watch her get sicker. I couldn't watch her throw up blood and have seizures and be okay with it. It wasn't something I would ever want to get use to. It was one thing I never would get use to.

"I wanted to come back, Rosa. I truly did. But I couldn't. You know I couldn't. I wanted to, so bad. But you were surrounded with people who were okay with the fact that you had cancer and that you were bald and that you were so frail and weak you had to be fed. Unfortunately I wasn't one of those people. It never meant I stopped loving you. It just meant that I loved you so much I couldn't ever watch you go through that again.

"I'm not asking for a second chance. I'm just asking if you- - i just want t- - can i- -" he stuttered, looking up at me. Meeting my eyes that were tearing up. "It's just- -" he sighed. "Do you love me, Rosa?"

I stared at him. I stared at him. And I stared at him.

Before leaving.