37

peaches
Rosa Hampton

SHE FELT HER stomach drop and her hands begin to sweat. She looked down at her finger nails. Each one chewed. She sighed, where was her comfort when she needed it? What event was her comfort anymore? It was Timothée but now he was the reason why she required comfort.

Her leg bounced up and down as she watched Timothée complete his scene. His acting was phenomenal and the way he moved and slightly touched his hair before stroking a finger with his lips somehow made her desire him more. The scene before hand was him reading a note given to him by one of his friends. The next scene was going to be the kiss scene.

"Cut! Perfect, absolutely perfect. I don't think we'll need another cut so, next scene." Elijah smiled, flicking through the script. "We really need this scene done today so we can move on. Rosa, Timothée, I want passion okay? Passion."

He clicked his fingers and both Rosa had Timothée rushed onto set, Rosa taking a seat on the bed whilst Timothée took his place in the doorway. Elijah shouted action and both actors took off.

"You said we never wanted to see me again." Timothée or 'Charlie' said.

Rosa, who was playing Ivy, responded. "That was a lie. And you that was a lie otherwise you wouldn't be here." She moved over to the window, taking her place on the window seat.

"You're dying. You told me. I'm sorry." Timothée walked over, placing a hand over the top of hers. She instantly smiled, within and out of character. "But that doesn't change how I feel about you. You know I love you. And-"

"I love you too." Rosa whispered, placing her hands on his cheeks. "You know I do. That's why you came back. That's why you're here. Please tell me that's why you're here." Tears streamed down her face as Timothée's breath picked up. He moved closer.

Licking his lips, his tongue slightly touched her lips, just like Elio's had touched Oliver's, he breathed heavily, still in character, and with a slow hesitation, placed his lips on hers. The couple melded together, lips moving in sync, both palms sweaty and both hearts racing. Neither wanted it to end, the electricity between them could be felt around the room. But both knew they had to pull away.

Timothée pulled back as Rosa did at the same time. He delivered his lines as she delivered hers, both waiting for the sound of Elijah shouting cut, so both could sneak off somewhere and begin kissing again, just like they'd always imagined.

𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬 • 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡é𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐭जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें