31

peaches
Rosa Hampton

ROSA FELT TIMOTHÉE'S bitterness towards her as soon as she stepped into the bar. She felt an icy cold stare and knew it was radiating from him. She wondered if it could of been the fact that she had left them standing outside for far too long, but Armie didn't even mention it. In fact he was the warmest one here.

When Timothée decided to use the toilet, Rosa turned to Armie. Just like the time she'd ditched Timothée, the reason why all of this was probably going on. "He seems, cold tonight." She explained. Armie looked up at her and sighed. "He's giving me really hard stares. He hasn't spoken a word either."

"Maybe he's just pissed about you turning up late." Armie knew something. His eyes couldn't meet hers and the way he shifted in his seat meant a guilty conscience.

"You and I both know that's not the case. He's never even annoyed before. Why start now? There's something more. And you know what it is."

Armie sighed, leaning forward so his elbows where placed on the table and his chin rested on his hands that were joined. "Timothée is annoyed because you didn't tell anyone that you two were staying in a hotel together this weekend."

Rosa raised an eyebrow. "Why would he be annoyed at that? I just didn't want anyone to think we were dating when we're not."

"Because he really likes you Rosa. He doesn't want to hide that he likes you. He doesn't want you to hide him." Armie sighed, taking a sip from his drink. "Maybe you should tell him how you feel. Clear the air. New Years is coming up. Maybe a kiss or something?"

"I don't want to destroy what we have." Rosa mumbled, as though in deep thought. And that she was. She was thinking of all the glances, the touches, the movements that set not only her skin but her heart on fire. The way Timothée made her feel in a matter of weeks of knowing him. The way Timothée makes her feel now. She was starved of him, she needed him close to her. And the only way was to tell him. Or wait. Simply wait.

Timothée returned from the toilet, the same icy stare latched onto his features. Rosa turned away from it. Now she knew she would speak to him, tell him she didn't want false information running around. Especially with the filming of the film. The kiss scene. That kiss scene was meant to be filmed months ago but apparently they both lacked the passion, Elijah decided to do that scene last. That scene was set to be filmed in a couple of weeks time; alongside the sex scene.

Both Rosa and Timothée knew this, and neither of them made a move to correct what was wrong as both desired and wanted each other in that club that night, but neither made a point or a move to prove to one another what their burning desire wanted them to do.