50

peaches

just a quick self-promo about my latest book i've just published
it's a tom holland one and will include rosa and timothée and all that crap
with some also amazing kind of never seen before #tosa scenes
like cute ass scenes that i've decided to not include here because well this book is coming to an end soon sooooo
but please, it's called spidery-boy
pls go and check it out my pals
would be appreciated!
anywho onto the chapter!

ROSA SIGHED LOOKING around the hospitals lounge area. There was nobody about and she was beginning to feel bored. Timothée hardly visited her anymore due to a new project he's working on. He never talks about it, no matter how interested Rosa is, he doesn't want to feel upset that she's got no new projects to work on.

She crumbled up the quiz she was working on, throwing it onto the ground, closing her eyes and leaning back.

"You do know that's littering don't you?"

Rosa opened one eye and glanced at the boy stood in front of her. "You don't get fined here, only told off." She mumbled, reclosing her eye. She felt the sofa duo beside her and she reopened it. "Only patients are allowed here."

"How do you know I'm not a patient?" He raised one eye, challenging her.

"You're far by the most healthiest looking cancer patient I've seen in ages, if you are a patient that is."

"I may not have cancer." He shrugged, picking up a magazine.

"Why would you be a patient on a cancer ward if you didn't have cancer?" She smiled smugly, happy she'd caught him out.

"Far point." He glanced at the pages in front of him before turning to here again. "Kian." He held out his hand in front of her which she kindly rejected.

"I would but in all honesty, I can't touch anyone due to my treatment but nice to meet you." She smiled, turning away from him, pulling out a crossword book.

"And you are?" He pushed, not turning away.

"If I told you then you'd know." She shrugged. Her head turned towards the main entrance doors as they opened, revealing Armie storming through with a bag in his hand. Kian watched him with wide eyes as he entered the room and sat down in between the pair.

"She nearly didn't let me in. Apparently I was a health hazard last time." Armie groaned, dumping the bag onto Rosa.

"Yes well you did go around picking up all the wet floor signs." She looked through the bag, smiling at the small pot of pomegranate at the bottom. Her favourite fruit.

"It was your idea anyway. The pomegranates are from Timothée. Apparently is your favourite fruit. And then peaches is your second." He smirked a little as Rosa punched him.

"I thought human contact was banned due to your treatment?" Kian asked, attempting to hide the fact that Armie Hammer was sat next to him.

Rosa shrugged, opening up her small pot and smiling. "It is."