75

Wedding planning began minutes after that phone call. Rosas phone blew up with calls and texts from Elizabeth, asking her opinions on various bits and pieces. Rosa was drained and she wasn't even the main planner of the wedding.

She decided to take a nap, and when she awoke, Tom was running his fingers gently through her hair.

"Morning beautiful." He smiled, planting a kiss on her forehead. She mumbled something before sending him a weak smile.

"I've got a-" she yawned before carrying on. "-doctors appointment today and then Elizabeth wants me to go over some colour schemes with her."

"Wow. That's a lot. Are you sure you're up to it?" Tom said, his voice laced with concern. Rosa smiles at his eyes that bore into hers. He was concerned.

"Yep. I have to be. There's no time like the present." She turned to her phone, noticing a text from Armie. She remembered their phone call conversation about Timmy and as she read the message she quickly understood.

Armie
What if you don't love him, but you need him to love you, otherwise you'll drown?

Her heart dropped. Maybe Armie was correct. After all this time she never really loved Timmy. She just needed him to love her whilst she was going through the hardest time of her life. And now she had Tom.

Nonsense.

Rosa knew she loved Timmy. But then it hit her again. This text wasn't about Timmy. Armie knew how much she loved him with all of her heart. This text was about Tom.

Guilt crept into her stomach and she quickly smiled at Tom before dashing to the bathroom. Why was this affecting her so much? She knew she didn't love Tom but she definitely liked him. Right?

"Rosa for fucks sake snap out of it!" She slapped her cheeks and splashed her face with cold water.

Her phone buzzed and she glanced at it, her eyes glassing over at the notification.

Tchalamet just posted a photo!

She opened it and her felt a tear slip down her cheek.

tchalamet

couldn't ask for anyone better right nowtagged: belleking

tagged: belleking