48

peaches
Rosa Hampton

lol, i'm currently like rereading and going over the chapters i've currently written as a few things are off due to how long it took me to write the chapters (like how far apart i had written them) and also because of exams and stuff, things maybe a little slower than usual

but anyway, please carry on enjoying, and if you have any suggestions for this book at all, you can like comment or something good like that :)

-

      SHE WATCHED HER friends face fall as she informed her of the past year. Tears welled up in her eyes which she quickly wiped away, turning away from her friend.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Zendaya didn't want to shout at her friend but she felt the urge to.

"I can't just ring up and say 'oh yeah forgot to say I have cancer, how's life over there?' Can I?" Rosa sighed, getting her point across gently. Both girls were taking this slowly.

"You could of. That would of been better instead of not telling me." Zendaya tapped her fingernails on the table before swinging round, fully facing her friend. "I'm assuming Timothée knows?"

"Of course he does. He's the one who's living with me whilst I recover." Rosa gestured over to Timothée's door.

"So Timothée knew before me? You've only known him a year Rosa." Zendaya could feel the anger rising as she spoke to her friend.

"And? You thought I was leading him on, no matter how many times I tried to tell you I wasn't you just automatically believed something that wasn't true! Timothée has been more of a friend than you have ever in my life." Rosa slammed her fist on the table, her eyes watering due to the pain.

Zendaya watched as a tear left Rosa's eye but she simply wiped it away and turned from her. She sighed, grabbing her bag and keys before heading towards the front door. "Come and talk to me when you're ready. And when Timothée isn't earwigging our conversation."

And with that Zendaya was gone.

Rosa started crying as Timothée rushed in, holding her as she sobbed quietly into his arms. He began kissing her tears away, peppering them all around her face, catching them before they fell onto her clothing. She smiled and snuggled into him. She turned her face upwards, grabbing onto his curls and pulling his lips down to meet hers.

Just saying that most of my story shall be written like this from now on because I'm finding it easy to write now I have a base :D