78

12 hours until the wedding
"This is never ending." Tom mumbled.

Rosa agreed. "This film feels never ending because it is." She shrugged, turning her attention away from Avatar but instead to her boyfriend.

Their hands were laced and they both shared Rosas single bed. "Thank you for letting me come over you know." Tom whispered, kissing the top of her head.

"It's okay. I've always spent every night alone here, it's nice to have some company." She mumbled back.

"Always spent every night alone?" Tom asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. No ones ever slept round in this bed before." She sighed, turning back to the film.

The two fell asleep snuggled into each other, but it didn't seem like long before a loud knocking was heard throughout her apartment.

Rosa stood up, walking towards the door. She was expecting Elizabeth but instead it was Armie who quickly hugged her and came in. He was already in his tux and Rosa was already straightening it out.

"I've made a mistake Rosa. I know I have." He was pacing and Rosa was weakly chasing after him, trying to do his tie up.

"No. You haven't. You love her. Right?"

He stopped for a moment and turned to face her. "No. Rosa. No I don't. I don't."

"But you told me-"

"I know what I told you. But that was then. Now I'm remarrying a woman who is as equally controlling as she was before. She said she changed but she clearly hasn't. I have no clue on what to do." Armie sat down, his head in his hands.

"Leave her." Rosa said simply. "I'm way too tired and I'm way past my life limit to just watch you marry someone you don't love. You've got to tell her."

"I can't, you know I can't. It's too-"

"Hey. Look at me." Rosa forced Armie to look her in the eyes. "I'm dying Armie. I literally have about 4 months to live. I'm not going to be wasting my time with someone I don't love. And neither should you."

Armie sat heavy for a moment. Thinking about her words. He turned to Rosa.

"Why are you with Tom then?"