45

peaches
article

ROSA HAMPTON IS FINALLY HOME AFTER A DREADING FEW MONTHS AT HOSPITAL - AND TIMOTHÉE CHALMET FOLLOWS HER

Rosa Hampton has been seen finally returning home after spending what seemed like months in hospital. Unfortunately earlier this year Hampton collapsed and was rushed to hospital where she was treated for leukaemia.

She has been receiving chemotherapy and has stopped her treatment for a few months but unfortunately isn't getting any better. Reports say that although her cancer is slowly being fought, is taking a lot of her energy due to the state she was in when she was first admitted.

Hampton has since missed many award shows like the Oscars and the Academy Awards where she won an award for best actress in her coming of age film, Blue Waters Below.

Although Hampton is still unavailable for new productions, her film 'Youth' is coming out in a month or so, featuring her part as a critically ill teenager called Ivy,, alongside Charlie (Timothée Chalamet) a problematic teen who finds love and hope within Ivy.

Chalamet has also been seen to be supporting Hampton through this difficult time and hasn't left her side since. We can't wait to see Hampton better and recovered, and we also can't wait to see what becomes of the pair.