Untame [T]

You've been in the club all night, eye flirting with a sexy stranger that has sandy brown hair. He's painfully familiar, but you've drank way too much to be able to figure out where you know him from. He picks up another shot he's just ordered and throws his head back to drink it, smiling at you smugly after he does. 

All of a sudden, some random guy comes up to the bar and sits next to you. They were too close for comfort so you try to scoot away but they press themselves up against you even more. Deciding that you didn't want to deal with anything, you hop off the bar stool and head to the dance floor where it's extremely crowded. You begin getting into the rhythm sway your hips to the beat. 

After awhile, you look up to where the sexy stranger had sat and see that he had left. You're disappointed, but nothing good ever comes out of one night stands anyway. You see the guy that was all over you at the bar begin to approach you.

"Hey, sexy. I'm Buck and I'm here to fuck," he greets as he finally reaches you.

At this point, you're sick of his bullshit. "I'm not interested," glaring at him, you try to walk away.

He grabs you with his hand that isn't carrying his drink and pulls you towards him, "Let's get outta here. Somewhere more...private. What do ya say?" 

"I'm not interested," you repeat again, firmly, but you're beginning to feel nervous. 

"Fuck you. Yes, you are," he slurs and begins to drag you in the general direction of the exit. You feel a slight pressure on your other hand before you are stopped by someone pulling you in the opposite direction, causing your harasser to stumble and spill his drink on himself. 

You yank your hand away from the creep and go towards your savior. It's the guy from earlier that you were flirting with all night. 

"You fucker," Buck moves to shove the handsome stranger but he lithely moves out of the way, causing Buck to almost lose balance. 

The stranger pulls you to the side so that you're further away from the creep.

"I don't think she's interested," the man says. 

The creep spits at him and smugly grins, "You don't know what she was going to do." Your blood turn cold as you realize that the situation you were saved from could have been dangerous. 

"Go. If you know what's good for you," the man says. The other replies by smashing him in the face with his fist, causing his skin to break apart over his sharp cheekbones. Buck moves to make another hit, but the stranger knocks him to the ground and kicks him in the chest and then in the stomach. 

At this point, the manager comes running over to try to break up the fight, but fails when Buck throws his beer bottle at the stranger's head, causing half of his face to fill with glass and blood. He wipes his face as Buck gets to his feet and moves to choke him, but is met with an uppercut to the jaw and a kick to the stomach, throwing Buck into the ground again. The stranger kicks his head, successfully knocking him out. You begin to realize that you're staring with wide eyes and a panicked heart, breathing heavily as you try to reassure yourself that you're safe. Calming down, you hear sirens and see blue and red light patterns coming in through the windows.

The scene in front of you is met by two police officers. "Come on. You're coming with me," one says to the stranger while the other inspects the guy on the floor. 

"Miss, can you tell me what happened?" the officer handcuffing your savior asks you. 

"Yes, the man on the ground was taking me somewhere. I don't know what he was planning on doing to me nor do I want to. I just know that the man you're handcuffing saved me..." you trail off and begin finding yourself choking back tears. 

He sighs, "I'm sorry, miss, but everyone involved in incidents like this is arrested, however, come down to the station for an interview and I'll see what I can do for him. You can ride in the back with him."

"Okay," you quickly oblige as you feel yourself tearing up despite your best efforts not to.

"Did he tell you what his name was?" he gestured towards the unconscious creep.

"Buck. It's obviously not his real name," you swallow back revulsion as you remember what he said to you.

The cop sighs, "Great. He has no ID either. Maybe he left it at the bar..." the cop trails off and begins talking to himself. 

In the back of the car, you sit in awkward silence with the stranger.

"Thanks," you say at the same exact time he begins speaking.

"Oh, sorry," you say in unison then laugh quietly at each other. 

"You first," he prompts, smiling at you.

"I was just going to thank you for possibly saving my life. You never know what creeps like that are planning," you smile back but with shaky breaths. 

He plays with his hands, "Yeah, no problem, I'm just glad that you're safe," he murmurs the last part. 

"Your turn," you say gently.

He laughs awkwardly, "Oh. I was just going to introduce myself although you obviously know who I am."

"Oh...actually, I knew that you seemed familiar but I don't know who you are," you suck air through your teeth.

He laughs, "Oh, that's funny because I remember you from a fanmeet. My name is Lee Taemin. You know, from SHINee?"

Your eyes widen as you mentally slap yourself. "Of course I know SHINee! How could I forget you?" you say loudly as you laugh. 

"At least you're not obsessive. I was worried when you first started looking at me tonight that you were one of our crazy fan girls..." he trails off.

"Bullshit. You're the one that started looking at me first," you fake glare at his teasing. 

"Okay, sure. We'll go with that," he laughs, "Well, what are you going to do to repay me for saving you?"

"If you're hinting at what I think you are, I'll give you another black eye and a worse scandal than the one you're about to have," you turn serious. 

He laughs, "No! No, I didn't mean it like that. I just want you to go on a date with me."

You look at him in shock, "Oh. Well then of course I will. But why me? Aren't there a ton of famous celebrities that like you?"

"Of course there are, but that world is really complicated. Also, think of how we formally met tonight. Wouldn't that be funny to tell other people? Oh, and you're pretty," he smiles over at you. 

His last words cause you to blush so you gently punch his arm causing him to wince. "Sorry! Are you okay?"

He laughs nudges you back, "Just kidding."

As you arrive at the police station after awhile of talking to him a bit more, you realize that this mess is going to be the start of something great. 

_

-Somewhat Requested-

Another update! I hope you all enjoyed. I'm going to put questions at the ends of chapters so you can talk to me easily if you want lol

[Q] Bias in SHINee?

[A] Key af lol