He looks up at me once I stop drawing "Is there a problem?"

I shake my head before he grunts "Then continue."

He looks away from me and back to my drawing. I proceed to draw the fur again, trying to calm my racing heart. I know my cheeks are probably red, but I try to ignore the fact that Loki is this close to me as I try to lose myself in my drawing.

After a while of me drawing I hear Loki let out a sigh next to me before he lifts his head up. I stop drawing and look over to him "What's wrong?"

"This has become tedious." he states.

I close my sketchbook and turn my body to face him "I have an idea, how about we ask each other questions?"

Loki scoffs "Is this how you plan on getting information out of me?" he accuses me.

I quickly shake my head "No, the questions can be random things like favorite food and things like that. I won't ask anything related to you being here if that makes you feel better."

Loki remains quiet, not looking at me.

"I'm just really curious about you, but you can ask me questions too. That's the whole point of it." I explain.

Loki glances at me before sighing "Very well, I will play your game. What are the rules?"

I smile "You ask me a question, then I ask you a question, and we just do that back and forth."

"Nothing related to me being here on Midgard correct?" he asks.

I raise an eyebrow "Midgarth?"

Loki sighs "Midgard. I believe you mortals call this place Earth."

"Oh! I didn't think you would have a different name for it other than Earth. That's interesting." I say happily.

Loki smirks "That was your question, now it's my turn. I will warn you that I am able to tell when one is lying, so don't even think about trying to trick me." he states.

My eyes widen at his last statement "Can you really do that?" I ask.

He lifts his finger and presses it over my lips "You asked your question already. It is now my turn. Don't break the rules to your own game." 

I roll my eyes before letting out a sigh and I wait for his question. I notice the smirk playing on his lips as he draws his finger back. 

Loki looks me up and down before asking his question "Why did you come back?"

I tilt my head "Really? Um....I guess because you looked lonely."

I answer him simply and honestly. I watch him scan my face before his eyes widen slightly. I am barely able to notice this before his eyes go back to normal.

He scoffs "Lonely? I enjoy being alone." he states, not looking me in the eyes.

"If I am not aloud to lie, then you can't either." I state.

He lets out an amused chuckle "Telling the God of lies not to do what he was bred for. Interesting."

I shrug my shoulders "It's only fair."

I bring my knees to my chest before asking my question "What do you like to do? Besides taking over the world." I say teasingly.

Loki scoffs at my last statement, he leans against the wall as he looks across from us.

"When I was little my mother taught me sorcery, I became quite good at it. I always wanted to continue learning more and improve my skills. So I read a lot, but after reading spell books I found literature I enjoyed. Not only did I increase my knowledge in magic, but I learned more about the nine realms than most beings could ever imagine. Of course I enjoy a harmless joke every now and again." he explains.