Chapter Eleven: Party Hardy, Who just crashed the party?!

-Gaara Pov-

I sat on a chair next to Tora’s bed it was noon and I was waiting for her to wake up. I didn’t want to wake her up that would be rude to do on her first week here. Why was she so tired? Was something wrong? Should I wake her to make sure she’s okay? I unknowingly stood and started to pace. Checking my watch again, it read 12:44 pm. How could someone sleep in so long? 

“Gaara why are you pacing.” Tora's groggy voice made me halt and I stopped mid step. I turned to see her rubbing her eyes. Her black hair a mess and she yawned well stretching. I didn’t want her to know I was concerned about her… -

“I’ve been waiting for you to get up. I’m late for work.” I said quickly getting a lazy look from her. It seemed to take a minute to sink in but when it did her eyes widened and she jumped out of bed. 

“I’m so sorry Gaara!” She murmured going into the closet and getting herself some clothes. 

“Give me a second.” She said rushing out the door and like lightning, she changed into a pair of skinny jeans and a tight black shirt with a deep v-neck.

“Why didn’t you just wake me up?” Tora asked me and I turned around knowing she would fallow me.

“I thought you needed the sleep.” I answered shortly not wanting her to know I was worried.

“Doesn’t mean you should of let yourself be late. I have a car I could of drove myself to Suna.” She seemed to scold me from behind making me frown. The truth was I wasn’t late and I had nothing planned. I use to live with my siblings until I became Kazekage… It is weird to be living with someone again. Especially someone who wasn’t even my blood.  

“I’ll make sure to wake you next time.” I said over my shoulder as we left my apartment. Tora passed me and went to the stairs railing that led down.

“I love the view up here!” She exclaimed looking down over the railing. 

-Tora-

The elevator closed with a ding and Gaara selected the lobby floor. The sensation of weightlessness coursed threw my body as the elevator descended downwards. Gaara lived on the tiptop of the apartment complex that was a good fourteen or so stories up. A place like this in these times must be quite pricy. I had no room to talk however, considering how expensive my mansion I just put on the market was. I arranged for most of my stuff to be put into storage pending further notice. The only thing that really made things awkward was the fact that it was a one-bedroom place. Gaara didn’t seem to mind since he didn’t sleep at all, which freaked me out still also. I was getting over it though since Gaara himself wasn’t hard to live with and he was sexier then hell!  The elevator rumbled to a stop and the door slid open with a ding making me snap out of my thoughts. 

“Can I drive to Suna?” I asked making him shake his head no.

“Please?” Again just a shake of his head.

“Come on you drive it all the time, please!” I demanded only to get a glare from Gaara.

“Your not insured if you wrecked it-”

“I’d buy you a new one. You forget how loaded I am, now don’t you?” I teased only to get even more of a glare from Gaara.

“She’s special to me.” I almost choked on nothing when he said this.

“She?” I repeated only to get an embarrassed look from Gaara which vanished quickly. Like he didn’t mean to say that aloud.

“Never mind.” He said quickly trying to change the subject but I wouldn't let him off so easily.