Chapter Five: Day in, Day out

It had been a three months since I last decided to report into you guys. Anyway I’ve done a lot of training with Gaara. He’s easy on the eyes but that doesn’t mean he’s easy on training me… In a few back breaking weeks I’d become notably stronger. I have also learned a lot about ninja’s and there are five great secret organizations. They are;

Konohagakure 

Sunagakure

Iwagakure 

Kirigakure

Kumogakure

There are other small ninja head quarters but I do not wish to mention them right now. I was in the fire section of Japan which was protected by Konoha. Suna was in the wind section, Iwa was in the earth section so on and so forth. I had been drilled on all of this by Gaara who was now my personal tutor even though he was lived in Suna region. He had taken it upon himself to rent a hotel and stay throughout my training. I had asked him why he was in our school and he simply replied, “I was there for reasons not to be discussed.” I simply let it go. What was I suppose to do? It wasn’t my business.

I was meeting with Gaara today to show him my control over my kekkei genkei. I had learned to create two full balls when the technique was said to of had three. I was still proud because I’d been able to do as Gaara asked and get the second one formed. I drove up to Gaara’s hotel and got out. Living with Naruto and Sasuke was alright. Naruto was like my best friend and Sasuke pretty much ignores me now that his older brother Itachi doesn’t seem interested in me anymore. I knocked on Gaara’s hotel door and he answered a few moments later with a quick hello. Gaara might being staying in a hotel but it was nice suite with a full kitchen. 

“Check it out!” I said not being able to contain myself as I concentrated on my kekkei genkei. Feeling satisfaction when two bright red balls appeared. When I concentrated my eyes turned a complete crimson color matching the chakra balls. Gaara nodded his head and I released my jutsu.

“You’ve done well.” Gaara noted as I smiled up at him. He sat down on the couch and I plopped in next to him cross legged.

“Lady Tsunade thinks your ready for a mission.” He commented making my excitement sky rocket. I’ve been waiting for this day since I first found out they actually sent ninja’s on secret missions! Lady Tsunade refused for me to go

“Really?” I asked enthusiasm not hard to see. Gaara nodded his head slowly and it took all my will power not to start jumping up an down.

“Do you think your ready even with your kekkei genkei not developed?” He asked and I nodded my head yes vigorously.