Chapter One: New School, Crazy New Friends

Here I sat, once again in a new principles office in a new school. The third one this year and it was only December. I wasn't a bad student parse but I wasn't a good one either. I did want I wanted when I wanted. I got good scores on assignments and A's on almost every test. It was the simple fact that I didn't have any parental supervision or guidance. I just had two dead parents and a whole butt load of inheritance money. The principle walked in, his short brown was neatly slicked back. He sat down with my file and laced his hands together well propping his elbows on the desk before looking at me

.
"So Miss. Kogane (Means: Gold. Co-gan.) your transferring because the other school didn't offer the programs that you wanted?" He asked I shrugged nonchalantly.

"Correct, they did not offer the classes I wanted so I moved out here. An please just call me Tora(Means: Tiger.)" The principles brown eyes scanned some more files before he addressed me.

"Well then," He sighed handing me a small piece of paper.

"Here is your schedule. You've already missed first and second so please go to your third period." I nodded and got up to leave. I snagged a school map that was left sitting on the counter before exiting the office.

"Kendo class with Mr. Hatake." I murmured as I wandered down the empty halls. Looking for the correct hallway. Kendo class was the actual reason I transferred. It was my release from this world. I was in love with the sport and dedicated a whole room for it at my house. A smirk crossed my face as the room number came into view. Room 7, Mr. Hatake it read on the door. I entered I wasn't more then a few minutes late. Everyone’s attention turned to me as I walked in. Mainly boys but a few girls were in the class too. 

"Hello you must be the new student." I nodded to the man who addressed me. He had silver hair that went to one side and dark eyes.

"Why don't you tell us a few things about yourself." He said I frowned at this but decided to go along with it.

"My name is Tora, I live by myself." Was all I said, Mr. Hatake understood and cleared his throat slightly.

"Well I assume you don't have your gym clothes..." He trailed off in a lazy manner.

"Well then you assumed wrong." I said he looked slightly surprised as he pointed to the girls locker room.

"Good, good go change." No one seemed to take their eyes off me as I made my way to change.

-Change of POV-

"What a babe!" Kiba was the first to brake the silence. Naruto who was close to Kiba nodded still not taking his eyes away from the girls locker room door.

"She was okay." Shikamaru put in, "probably just another stuck up girl." He continued with a sigh.

"You think that about all the girls!" Naruto said as he finally took his eyes off the door. 

"Well most of them are...." He murmured.

"SO Sasuke what do you think?" Sakura asked hearing Naruto's conversation from across the room. She gave her crush a good nudge, Sasuke shook his head.

"I can't deny it." He trailed off Sakura's faced dropped, "you mean you can't deny how ugly she is!" Sakura put in with a smirk.

Sasuke shook his head no, "No for once I agree with Naruto." Sakura's head bowed and she looked at the ground.

"Hey Gaara what do you think?" Naruto asked Gaara who in turn shrugged and didn't say anything as the door swung open and the girl came back in. Mr. Hatake stopped the talking and pointed to the circle of students.

"Please sit down and I'll explain what we are learning today." The girl nodded and looked around the room.