Chapter Eight: The Not So Cooperative Captive.

My head pounded and I felt like my whole body was on fire. I felt horrible and it didn’t help that people seemed to be chatting it up right next to my head! Pain spurred my bad mood as my eyes snapped open. 

“Will you please shut the hell up?” I hissed at the people as I sat up not fully comprehending the fact that I had been kidnapped the morning before. 

“Nice to see you’re awake.” Sasuke voice made me look over catching his onyx eyes with my deep purple ones.

“What the hell Sasuke! Where are we?” I said remembering what had happened but not really fully understanding it.

“Your here with me.” He stated vaguely making my temper sky rocket.

“No Sasuke you know damn well what I am talking about! Why the hell did you kidnap me and take me to some random location? I thought we were friends… slightly… sort of. Okay maybe not but still what the hell!” I yelled at him only then noticing the other man standing in the room. The man had dark gray hair and wore glasses over his dark eyes. He prodded them when he noticed I was looking. 

“An who the hell is four eyes!” I pointed at the man and looking back at Sasuke. 

“Four… eyes!” I looked back over at the man he looked pretty pissed.

“Shut up Kabuto!” Sasuke seemed to order making me giggle slightly.

“Would you rather I call you old man! You know with your gray hair and all. It’s like you use some jutsu to look young and fool the girls! That is also why you wear such thick glasses for being so.” I put up my hands and emphasized, “Young.” 

“I’m going to kill her!” Kabuto lunged and if not for Sasuke would of tackled me.

“Kabuto stop or I’ll kill you.” Kabuto quickly straightened his form and stepped back. The glare however didn’t waver as he looked past me over Sasuke’s shoulder.

“You’re a fucking bitch.” I rolled my eyes at this.

“Shut up old man!” I snapped.

“Can you both just shut the hell up?” Sasuke yelled making me and Kabuto look over at him.

“No,” we yelled simultaneously.