Chapter Four: Meet Your Sensei, The Sand Man.

I got up the next morning and about had a panic attack. I didn’t remember what happened or where I was for a couple of seconds. It soon passed as yesterdays events flashed in my mind.

“Oh yeah right ninjas….” I reminded myself as I got out of bed. I stretched and realized I had nothing. No clothes, no phone, no shoes, no car…no….IPOD!

“How frustrating.” I muttered as I sat down. That is when I got an idea. With a new mission I set out to find scissors. I found them in the kitchen before I proceeded to Naruto’s room. It only took me my second try before I found it. Naruto was sleeping soundly sprawled across his whole bed. His room was a nice orange color with blue carpet. His sheets were a darker orange and his pillows blue. His room was a mess. Dirty clothes everywhere, plates, glasses, food rappers and various other objects. I crept to his closet that was already open. I saw an orange shirt and snagged it from the hanger before exiting the room. Shirt check; now for some pants. I found Sasuke’s room with no Sasuke. Shrugging I flipped on the lights and rummaged threw this pants. Finally I found some basketball shorts. I grabbed them from the drawer and stood up. I found that Sasuke had a bathroom and decided to take a shower. I took off his jacket and my bikini before stepping into the shower.

“I’m suppose to live here so this shouldn’t be weird.” I thought as I washed my body. I picked up his body wash and gave it a good sniff.

“Old spice huh smells good? Never would of thunk it.” I said as I put it down before grabbing his shampoo. I could go without body wash but not shampoo and conditioner. It didn’t smell bad and I gratefully washed my hair. I stepped out of the shower and grabbed the scissors and set to work on Naruto’s shirt. With a cut here and a tie here I slipped on a form fitting orange shirt. Naruto could never where it again but I would replace it. I then slipped on Sasuke’s basketball shorts and looked at myself in the merrier. I pulled the hair tie off my wrist and put my hair into a high pony tail. Smiling in satisfaction I left the bathroom.

-Sasuke’s POV-

I waited for Tora to get out of my bathroom. Why she was in my bathroom when there was one right across the hall from her bedroom I’ll have no idea. The shower shut off and a few moments later Tora walked out. She wore one of Naruto’s orange shirts but it was cut up the sides and retied to make it more form fitting. That is when I noticed my basketball shorts.

“I didn’t give you permission to wear my stuff.” I said making her look up at me. Her purple eyes flashed and she gave me her signature smile.

“I thought you might still want me in my bikini.” She said slyly making a blush almost creep to my face.

“No that’s not-” She cut me off as she sat down next to me on my bed.

“I’m just kidding what time it is?” She asked making me look at my cell.

“Time for school.” I muttered as I stood up helping Tora. Naruto was in the living room eating toast when Tora and I arrived.

“So how do you to get to school?” Tora asking making me look at Naruto.