Chapter 27: She is gone

Start from the beginning

After a couple of minutes Jason came to and he looked broken. That was when I wondered what the fuck he did to Alistair. He then looked to both Raphael and I and his eyes welled with tears. With this I knew we had sorted out the problem now I was going to have to figure out the cause.

"Pancake, w-what have I d-done," Jason said in between sobs. It got a bit too much for Raphael as he went to comfort our best friend. Raphael decided it would be best if we spoke about it later as we made Jason look a bit more presentable. My bite had healed already so there was no need for any plasters. As we made our way to class both Raphael and I tried to make Jason laugh and smile. I was just praying to whatever god was listening that Jason hadn't screwed it up with Alistair.

When we finally reached the classroom we were meant to be in the bell went so we waited outside. There was no sign of Alistair which made Jason look upset. That's when I saw Ambrosia and she came over to me.

"Hey precious, where were you I was so worried about you," she said as she tried to hug me but I moved away slightly. I can't believe I had feelings for the girl. Red is a much better person inside and out. Ambrosia then frowned and that was when I decided it would be the best to tell her.

"Look Ambrosia, I don't love you and I can't grow to love you either as we both know I'm not your mate," I said as I spotted Red speaking with Tyler and the rest of their group. "I can't hurt my mate because I love him."

Ambrosia's face then contorted with anger and slapped my face. Raphael wanted to do something to her but I shook my head. I let her get the hit so she could calm down. I could see Red looking worried for me.

Mate senses something isn't right.

"It's ok tell his wolf that we are just making sure Ambrosia has gotten all her anger out," I told him as I didn't want Dawn to think that I was trying to hurt Red in anyway.

"Who the fuck is it precious because I'm loosing my patience you belong to me and everyone knows it," she said and I was starting to get pissed off. I'm not a toddler. I don't belong to anyone nor does my mate belong to me as both of us are not objects to be bought. I chose to be with him and he chooses to be with me.

"Look Ambrosia we aren't good together at all ya know and I love, I love my mate with my heart and I'm not about to destroy my shot at being happy," I explained and at that point I walked away from her. She yelled at me to come back but I didn't. I kept walking towards the person I love. Red now looked towards the screaming Ambrosia as I approached them. When he saw me, he blushed. I stood with Red as we listened to Grace talking about her date with Catherine and meeting Catherine's parents. I knew that Catherine and Raphael's parents were very accepting of all types of relationships. I also found out that Alistair went back to the dorms to calm down.

"Aren't you gonna take Red to his next lesson," Rose said as she eyed me. Red said bye to his friends as he he quickly hugged me. It was at this time I decided to be bold too and laced my hand in his.

"I've got to say this is uncharacteristic of you Phoenix," he said as he looked at me.

"Well I do love messing with you," I replied as we laughed. At this time all I wanted to do was be with Red all the time.

"Oh no, I forgot all about my game" Red exclaimed and that's when I was a bit confused.

"Where did that come from?" I asked and then he looked a bit embarrassed to answer. "Come on you know I won't judge."

"It was a Red to Red that came out my head it accidentally came out my mouth," he said and I knew it had something to do with his autism. I took my had out the hold and wrapped it around his waist. I knew the game was coming because it was all he could talk about for ages one of his obsessions. His most cutest trait.

When we reached the classroom for the next lesson the bell goes and we both head inside. He sat in his normal seat next to me and it was at that point I was happy he was ambidextrous (can use both his left and right hand equally) as it meant we hold hand the whole lesson. I just felt happy.

"What are we doing for lunch?" I asked hoping to take him up to our spot.

"I've got to meet someone, don't follow me," he said and that's when I heard his voice in my head.

"I wasn't planning on telling you but I think it's the only way I don't die but I've been receiving threats in my locker... very scary," he mind linked and looked around nervously "the last on I received said they would kill my brother if I didn't show now question for you does Ambrosia have a sibling?"

Killing his brother? Threats? I was now really confused as I looked at him and squeezed his hand for reassurance. I told him to go and I would make sure to get back up for him.

Mate won't die will he?

"No Artemis I won't allow anyone to kill our mate," I replied

————————————————————————

Hey I'm totally happy how the chapter turned out.

Please tell me what you think about how the book is going.

Anyway thank you for reading and being totally epic readers.

Vote, comment and share
^_^