I'm sorry guys.

uh

hey guys.

i've been having a writer's block. it's been so long i dont know what to say. i honesty dont even think people are reading this book anymore. 

i dont feel as inspired as i was when i first started and when i wrote all the other 11-12 books. my goodness thats a lot >.<

im sorry to let you guys all down. ive just been full of anxiety, depression, having anger problems. isolated. i feel worthless and numb and feel like my life is a ticking time bomb. that i want to do stuff but i have problems getting in the way. but every wrong move i take, the bomb ticks faster and faster and my anxiety feels like it will explode that the bomb will.

im not going to say im taking a break, because ive taken so many. but i think im done. so all those people who are new and binged and all those old readers who supported me since i started, thank you. and i am so so SO sorry that im cutting the book off like this.

heck if i have the time, i might make one last chapter where everyone either dies

or lives happily. 

i do know that there will be a time skip if i make one. even though im not a big fan of those, i just dont have the energy to work up everything to the last minutes of the gang and fiona's lives.

but i will always love yall. even if you guys stop following me XD 

followers never mean anything to me, just the fact that people read the stuff i was putting out there. it made me feel happy and like i had a whole family online.

xoxo

~piggy