chapter 17

I started pushing hard so was Austin. I wiped some sweat off my forehead then pushed again almost screaming.
Me and Austin have been trying to move this big locker thing. We found it on the other side of the dumpster. It's black, made of steel, and it's polished. It looks kinda new so I thought I would take it....I'm trying to get it up the stairs BT guess what!!! ITS HAS NO DUCKING WHEELS!!
I groan to myself walking to the kitchen getting some water. Taking a chug, I set the glass down and walk back.
I see Austin struggling to get it up the second flight of steps. I laugh To myself and walk other to him Pat his back. He glares at me then starts pushing again. I walk to the other side and start pulling on the side.

2 fucking hours later

The rest of the guys decided to help us so finally we got it in my room in the corner.
Right now I'm sitting on my bed admiring the locker.
I walk up to T and open the two doors. It was a light grey, with a desk in the middle, a little room to put an office chair, to draws by the open place, and outlet for a computer or whatever, the there was a draw over the head and then on the doors there was a mirror and a little pocket for markers and pens .
I sighed and pulled my desk chair over to it put it in a space and set my art supplies on the desk area. I started to draw a girl in the dark crying, holding her knees to her. The outside was blocked but in the background thee was a light.

A light of hope and love.

------------
Hey guys! I was writing this chapter when I was on a road trip to Arkansas!! I was born there ❤ I'm seeing my papa bryan and mama stormy. Lol They're getting  married!!
But I'm not there for a wedding. I might get to see my horse bullet ❤ bye guys!! ❤❤❤❤ 😘😘