chapter 15

As we all push up to the front of the large crowd, some yelling at us or glaring, we finally get closer. We stand there in the front waiting when he will be down with the album.
While listening we cheer on and smile at Andy. he hasn't noticed us yet, which I think is a good thing. We'll just wait till he's over, don't with singing.

After an hour or two of Andy and his band singing, our throats started to hurt so we took a little break and just watched him. A few minutes later after playing 'knives and pens' he went off stage. We followed him to the back sneaking past the guards.
"ANDDYYY!!! YOU WERE AMAZING!!" I shouted then hugged him from behind. He jumped a little surprised. I giggled at his sudden movement.
He turned around and kissed my cheek softly.
"How did you know I would be here?" He asks
"I was looking through Instagrams while looking for you and then it had an ad saying that Andy Black would be playing her tonight and I just wanted to see if it was you!" I said happily.
"Oh OK. Well, I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell you guys. I thought you would make fun of me." He frowns and looks down.
I grab his chin softy and look into his blue eyes while he looked back at mine. I smiled and finally opened my mouth to say something," we would never, EVER make fun of you. We are happy that you get to do this and you have fun" I smile back at him then kiss his cheek. I turn around and stand by Austin. I look at all the boys faces and see them smiling back at Andy and Andy with a look of relief.
"LETS GO GET BEER AND CUPCAKES TO CELEBRATE!!" jackub exclaimed.
"Eww. I hope not beer AND cupcakes. That sound gross!" Ethen remarks.
I giggled and watch every one playing and getting along. I wish my family got along like this.

A 15 minute drive and we're at a bar 'ground zero blues club' (real bar in Mississippi)
We get out of the Convertible and walk inside sitting at the bar.
I check my phone and see that it's only 9:45 PM right now.
"Hey, pretty lady"
I look up to see where the voice came from and see the most handsome guy ever. Around maybe his 20's or something. He was grinning back at me, showing his while polished teeth. I smile back at him.
"Hi." I blush a little.
"My name's Jackson" Jackson introduced.
My eyes widened. That's the same name as my dad. Or the man that USED to be my dad.
I smiled kindly to him then turned around and faced Austin.
"Can we go now?" I whisper in his ear. I see him eyes Jackson with narrowed eyes.
"He didn't do anything, I just...D-dont feel comfortable." I whisper before he started anything physical. He nods then tells the guys while they all whine.
"I have to go, Jackson" I wave to him and he smiles and waves back.
There's something about him that gives me chills down my spine.
I foewn to myself, then feel a hand on my shoulder.
"You OK, cupcake?" Jackub asked me worried.
I nod and smile.
"I'm fine"
Then we head back home with the guys laughing while I'm just sitting in the backseat thinking. Thinking about life and what I've gotten myself into. But I'm happy now. With my new life with the boys.

Hey guys!!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Lol I was writing half of the story on my bus. Well, HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! 😘😘😘😘🙌🙌🙌😽😽😻😻😻❤❤❣❣♥♥🌹🌹🌹 bye guys and I'll try to write chapter 16 fast very soon ❤❤❣♥♥🌹