chapter 1 (Slight edits made 12-11-18)

I walked in the streets of Mississippi checking my phone every few minutes hoping I'm not late for school.
I look down again seeing a have 1 text message. I open it and it reads: Hi there little one. I see your late for school, we might cross paths on your way. ~A
I finish reading the text and stop walking when I hear laughing on the other side of the houses. I chose to avoid it because..You know all the movies where you check out what it is and then something will kill you or something...Ya.
I look back and start walking again,
A few minutes later I arrive at school. I walk in, go to my locker, get my books, then I'm off to class.

AN HOUR LATER

The bell rings and I sigh to myself ready to leave when I'm stopped by a hand slamming on my desk.
"Hi?" I ask in an annoyed voice, I look up to see the player of the school. Austin.
"Hey there, Little One, wanna come study with us?" He says grinning.
"No thanks. I focus better when I'm alone." I say with a fake smile and get up. But then, he stops me...Again.
"Aw come on have a little fun!"
"1. Get out of my way. 2. Don't you have a slut to go home with?" I say getting angrier.
"Woah Austin, you got yourself a feisty one!" I hear one of his friends say.                                            "How about I make you my slut?" Austin whispers to me as I pass by him to get out of the class.

I head to my locker, get my belongings, then walk out of the school doors ready to be welcomed home by my sweet loving family...That I wish I had. I frown at myself ready for the beating I'm going to get today.
I enter the home of horror with my mom, Sarah, in the kitchen making dinner. My father, Jackson, on the couch in the living room yelling at the T.V. And then I walk upstairs to my room and open the doors, and my mind is going everywhere.

"OH, seems we have a visitor." My sister, Veroniva, says grinning at me while I stare at the sight in front of me.                                                                                                                                                                              On my bed. My sister. Her boyfriend, Derek. Fucking each other.

I'm about to scream when I remember No, I cant scream. I might get a beating. Calm down Fiona. 
I take a deep breath and close the door, walk downstairs and sit on the couch with my dad.
A risky choice.
My dad grunts his teeth, "GET THE FUCK OFF MY COUCH YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!" He shouts and slaps me on my cheek. I scurry onto the floor like they always make me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey guys! i hope you liked "my saviors" . This is the first chapter so it has not gotten to the good part yet. And yes, the sister's name is 'veroniva'. I decided on something unique...
OK. Well, i wont be able to update Thursday because i will be in Florida visiting some Family members. Bye bye my lovlies!

~~~~yuki