Chapter 29

It's my bday today! I'm turning 17!!
Austin says he has a surprise and the guys all gave me money *evil laugh* more clothes for me!

I go into the bathroom going to pee and guess what.  Blood.  Blood!! Uh-uh!! No way! MY PERIOD ON MY BIRTHDAY?!? NOOOOOO!!! (A/N this did happen on my birthday 2 days ago ;-;)
I sigh putting a tampon in then going downstairs and into the fridge.  I grab some cookie dough when it's ripped from my hands.  I gasp and look at the evil dick glaring at him with my nose scrunched up and my eyes rows raised.
"OH FUCK NO.  Give.  Me. My. COOKIEEESSSSSSS!!!!!" I scream at Jacob whiles he's running around the house screaming and i chase after him.
"YOU BASTARD! Do YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHY I NEED THOSE!!!???" I snarl when we are at the end of the hallway and he's cornered.
Groaning he throws my precious cookies.
"NO!" I squeal catching them and huddle into a ball stuffing then into my mouth and moaning.  So.  Good.
Jacob runs past me laughing.
But I don't ca-
I gasp and runs into the fridge again getting pickles.  Huehue yummy.

The door opens right when i'm about to munch on my 3rd pickle. 
"austin!" I shout running towards him hugging him nudging my head into his neck smelling his scent. Almost making the cramps go away.

"hey,  baby. " He says putting a bag down and hugging then kissing me.
I giggle when he blows raspberries in my neck and I run to the couch cuddling the the pillow.
"so Fiona,  I was thinking for your birthday we could go eat somewhere.  Have anything In mind?" he asks me.

My eyes  light up thinking of more food. 
"kona grill!" I say smiling big.

I go upstairs into some pants and a loose top with converses.
I brush my teeth and hair,  put on some makeup; blush,  lip gloss,  mascara. Nothing heavy.

I go downstairs and go outside to see austin waiting in the car  already.
I get in the car and we're off. 

After eating a lot of sushi and octopus, which Austin thought was nasty but whatever.
I looked around Barnes and nobles for something good to read.  Manga,  teen? But nope.  Nothing *crying*.
Then after looking we got Star bucks. 
I wanted to go to the mall but austin had to go to work.  I'm not even sure what he does!

I go upstairs and close my eyes when I'm on my bed.
Bye World.