chapter 16

As the bell rings, I start packing up all my books, and homework.
By the time I'm about to walk out with everyone else, a cold hand grands onto my wrist. I turn around and see jackson. The guy from the bar.
"W-why are you here?" I stutter seeing him smile.
"I came to check you out."
"But it's already the end of the day." I state confused.
"Well...Do you need a drive home?" Jackson asks
I look at my watch then nod at him and pull out my phone to text Austin.

Fiona: hey I'm going home by myself today k? You guys can go. 😘

Austin: OK, be safe 😽

I smile to myself the put the phone in my back pocket.
Jackson holds out his hand and I kindly grab it.

We walk outside and get to his car. He puts the key in the ignition and pills out of the parking lot onto the road. 4 minutes later we get to the warehouse. I say bye and go into the back room of the warehouse where the real house is.
I see all the boys waiting at the dinning table talking and being loud.
Boys. Smh
I walk up to them and smile when they wave at me.
I go into the kitchen to make ravioli (when in sad or bored I'm to lazy to make something off the stove so I just eat crap XD)
I walk into the living room to watch TV when the remote us snatched out of my hand.
"HEY, GIVE THAT BACK!" I yell glaring at the thief.
"No. You have to get it if you want it!" Ethen grins.
"Asshole" I mutter
I jump up trying to get the remote out of his hand but ethen keeps moving and reaching higher.
I groan in frustration still trying to get it. I think up a plan and smile to myself.

When ethen turns around, I jump on his back and wrestled him I started laughing and so did he. I finally snatched he'd the remote back from his grip and grinned at him flopping back on the couch and turning on the TV. Watching the walking dead.
Ethen laid beside me and I started to hear a little snore. I giggled to myself then got up to get a blanket and placed it on him then kissed his forehead softly
"Goodnight" I smile at his peaceful figure.

Goodnight

Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter lol I have to clean the litter boxes now but I will see y'all later 😘😘